test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problem for AH

pietreanupietreanu Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi all i have 1 problem : ai have 1 [Perfect Bloodtheft Enchantment] in AH and i want windraw .
But i cant not windraw : " Unable to take down your sale. Please try again later. "

Please help me .Thanks
Post edited by pietreanu on

Comments

• thehumancodexthehumancodex Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    (Post Removed)
  • pietreanupietreanu Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    When can you come down?
  • djoffer1djoffer1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    once some1 bids on it, you cant ever take it Down. it will get sold at the current price
    edited November 2014
    12k is a bit cheap for a perfect:)
    edited November 2014
    after how many days can enchamnet out?
  • ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Try buyout from the Gateway if you have enough AD and you are desperate...

It used to just "remove" it from the AH without paying taxes when the "remove item" button didn't work, but I'm not sure if they fixed it recently, in this case you will get back 10% less AD.
    edited November 2014
    I clicked on it out and he did not let me
  • koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    someone bid on your bloodtheft, so its 100% not coming back to you.
    you can only hope the bid goes on to a high price (doubt it) or someone buys it directly (doubt it more!)

you're welcome!
  • ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Then you don't have many options... :/ the auction will end in 4 days and 7 hours... you can try to bid 3-4mil AD on it (if you can bid on your own auction, I never tried) to buy it back or at least try to sell it at a higher price...
  • bernatkbernatk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Snipers! On your marks!
    JMYwySk.jpg
  • koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    bernatk wrote: »
    Snipers! On your marks!

yeah i've set an alarm on my phone so i know when to spam bids on gateway when the time has come HUEHUEHUHEUHUE
    edited November 2014
    only in 4 days can remove from sale?
    edited November 2014
    pietreanu wrote: »

you
    cannot
    remove
    it
    ever
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Then you don't have many options... :/ the auction will end in 4 days and 7 hours... you can try to bid 3-4mil AD on it (if you can bid on your own auction, I never tried) to buy it back or at least try to sell it at a higher price...

You cant bid or buy out your own auctions anymore. You used to be able to do so with alt characters on the same account, but they removed that ability.

The only thing this poor guy can do now. Is to have a trusted friend buy out his auction, or he needs to make an alt account to do so.
  • midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014

In 4 days, its sold no matter what you do. Its never going to return to your possession unless you get another account or a friend to get the highest bid on it.
    edited November 2014
    to me as I return after being bought?
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    to me as I return after being bought?

Clearly, we are having a language problem here.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You set a low starting bid. That was the LOWEST price you would take for the item.

Someone bid, and it's now at 100k. You're going to get AT LEAST 100k AD for the item, probably more as people bid higher. Maybe someone will buy out the auction at 4.3 million, but not likely.

You'll never get that item back, only the Astral Diamonds for the sale. Once someone has successfully placed a bid for your item, there's no way to remove the auction.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Oh, I have this guy in my ignore list, he's always doing lowball offers to the people selling in the trade channel, he didn't want to pay a high fee posting the enchantment in the AH and now he's going to lose some AD for being greedy, karma.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
    edited November 2014
    What is my win AD? [Perfect Bloodtheft Enchantment] High Bind -100,000 Buyout - 4.300.000 who is my win now?
  • vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    high bid player is actually potential owner, when timeout will end. otherwise if somebody pay buyout it will be his immediatelly
    edited November 2014
    if someone does not pay what is happening?
  • ferrolhoferrolho Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    No one is kidding, many have already explained it to you. Someone bid on your item and you can no longer take it back.

When the auction ends it will go to the person that had the highest bid.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited November 2014

someone has paid minimum bid

right now you get 100,000 diamonds
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014

I'll give it my best shot explaining this.

Once somebody places a bid you can not remove your item from the Auction House.
    It will be sold to the highest bidder.

In order to place a bid people must put the AD on hold. In essence the highest bidder has already paid for the item. There is no possibility that it will not be sold.

Your only recourse is to have a friend or an alternate account (not character) buy out the item if you are not happy with the highest bid. The item will be sold to either the highest bidder or the player that buys out the item.

In the future please keep in mind that the starting bid is the minimum amount of AD you would accept for an item. Once another player bids on your item you may not alter that items auction settings.
  • effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    I'll give it my best shot explaining this.

Once somebody places a bid you can not remove your item from the Auction House.
    It will be sold to the highest bidder.

In order to place a bid people must put the AD on hold. In essence the highest bidder has already paid for the item. There is no possibility that it will not be sold.

Your only recourse is to have a friend or an alternate account (not character) buy out the item if you are not happy with the highest bid. The item will be sold to either the highest bidder or the player that buys out the item.

In the future please keep in mind that the starting bid is the minimum amount of AD you would accept for an item. Once another player bids on your item you may not alter that items auction settings.

i can explain him in native language.

Pietrene, odata ce ti-au dat bid, nu mai poti sa-l scoti, si se v-a vinde la pretul la care ultimul a dat BID.
    invata engleza :)