test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dear Developers

kinneas91kinneas91 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 29
edited November 2014 in The Thieves' Den
I play the trickster/assassin in all game, from Neverwinter Nights, Skyrim, wow, raiderz Etc etc.
In this game, the trickster should be the main dps on a boss, using his single target skills.
In This game, the mage and the archers can deal the same damage or more of a trickster with their skill.
The Gwf are something like an immortal berserker and can deal more damage of a trickster during a boss fight.
The warlock are like gods that can deal something like 200.000 or more on single target.
I don't want an op trickster class, i simply desire a more playable trickster, with a role in a party. With this module the trickster is only a party filler.
Is very frustrating dear dev.
I don't ask for a nerf on the other class, but a simply rework of the single target skill of the trickster in order to deal a good amount of damage on a boss or a mod with a lot of Hp.
What do you think? Is only me ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    tr has arrived
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    brilliantcomradebrilliantcomrade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited November 2014
    Yes well its certainly my main upset from these changes, prior to this module TR was one of the best classes for single target but now were fall behind CWs for single target but trump CWs in AoE
  • Options
    oggusperfectusoggusperfectus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    unfortunately none of the devs have any clue about playing TR... shadow of demise bug was on the test server and reported, they did nothing. they're just plain clueless about the class...
  • Options
    brilliantcomradebrilliantcomrade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited November 2014
    unfortunately none of the devs have any clue about playing TR... shadow of demise bug was on the test server and reported, they did nothing. they're just plain clueless about the class...

Yeah I have have heard a lot of people say "all the devs play CW" but now I just think that none of the devs play TR