test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My char without any reason goes into "combat mode" -> bugged Fey ThistleBOON

z0w3rz0w3r Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi there, so i respec my char today, since then im having this issue, where my character out of nothing even if standing in town become "ready to fight" you know, fight position, for a brief moment, then starts standing again... after few seconds all over again.. i guess this is bug, and what causes that, is fey thistle BOON...
Post edited by z0w3r on

Comments

• Options
    vvergvverg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It is indeed Fey Thistle and it changes your character to combat mode since mod 1. I removed Fey Thistle from every character that I played pretty much when I did feat respec cause of this.

So I will be suprised if they finally fix it after 16 months :)
    signature-lili.png
  • Options
    iamstarvingiamstarving Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited November 2014
    THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!

I have been wondering, searching, asking for months to no avail.
    The combat animation interrupts emotes and it is driving me crazy.

*time to re-spec.
    He was number 1.
  • Options
    crimsonoutcastcrimsonoutcast Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i have recently re-spec'd into Fey Thistle and have been noticing the same thing. it wouldn't really bother me at all but it eats up the time on my Black Ice armor, glyphs and keeps me from interacting with collectables.
  • Options
    twitticlestwitticles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited November 2014
    i have recently re-spec'd into Fey Thistle and have been noticing the same thing. it wouldn't really bother me at all but it eats up the time on my Black Ice armor, glyphs and keeps me from interacting with collectables.
    Annoying as it is, the fey thistle friendly procs do NOT count against your BI/glyph timers.
  • Options
    crimsonoutcastcrimsonoutcast Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    twitticles wrote: »
    Annoying as it is, the fey thistle friendly procs do NOT count against your BI/glyph timers.

I haven't actually checked it yet. Between all the new content to do and the horrible lag I had forgotten about it already. Awesome that it doesn't apply to the timers tho, so it's just annoying and still interrupts some interactions but now I don't really care anymore haha. Thanks!