test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

+ Deflect ?

emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PvE Discussion
Not that Im complaining but where did the + Deflect % come from ? My GF has a ton of Delfect rate but prior to Mod 5 his % was ~30. Last night I log in, same toon, same gear however the Deflect is now at 37%. Im loving it if its real and here to stay.

.. Its not just a display bug is it ? Darn Cryptic dont do that.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    koalazebra1koalazebra1 Member Posts: 1,173 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    lol the TRs were given an additional deflect from dexterity buff. i guess some nutjob messed it up (again) and spread it across all classes.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Pff great, so it will get reset for my toons
  • Options
    demonkyuubidemonkyuubi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    yup, the accidental or seemingly accidental buff across all classes

technically, i did make a suggestion for all classes getting it, but even more for rogues since it's their primary stat. didn't think they would just do the exact same buff across all classes
  • Options
    pilipino93pilipino93 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Interesting, I think the most I've been able to manage for my gf is around 30% deflect rate. An approximate +7% not bad at all. But if it is accidental then <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    geltabgeltab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    As a HR my primary stat is dex too, so if the devs would be so kind as to not exclude everyone but TR's from this extra deflect it would be much appreciated. (nearing 50% deflect now and i like it) ^_^
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    geltab wrote: »
    As a HR my primary stat is dex too, so if the devs would be so kind as to not exclude everyone but TR's from this extra deflect it would be much appreciated. (nearing 50% deflect now and i like it) ^_^

lulz no way as if HRs needed more deflect.
  • Options
    geltabgeltab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Yeah i want more deflect for free. They cut my wilds medicine in half for pvp, my solution is to deflect more so i can at least have full stacks. Big thumbs up to the devs for progressive thinking on behalf of the HRs out there :)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    geltab wrote: »
    Yeah i want more deflect for free. They cut my wilds medicine in half for pvp, my solution is to deflect more so i can at least have full stacks. Big thumbs up to the devs for progressive thinking on behalf of the HRs out there :)

i reported the bug
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?794771-Dexterity-bug
    you're welcome :D:D:D
  • Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited November 2014

I don't think TRs should actually complain about anything. Given how OP they currently are, this spread out buff is actually welcome. If the class itself is brought in line, then the dex buff bug should be fixed. But seriously...
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    pando83 wrote: »
    I don't think TRs should actually complain about anything. Given how OP they currently are, this spread out buff is actually welcome. If the class itself is brought in line, then the dex buff bug should be fixed. But seriously...

im not a TR, I just reported it cause I can't stand those no-skill-required-HRs getting more than 50% on deflect, as if the class needed more of it when you can play it without having higher order of thinking.

either way, it is a bug and it should be fixed :p
  • Options
    gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Are you sure it´s a bug? We have no clear statement from the devs about it and they have not made any change in the latest patch even if it should have been quite easy. If it is, then I agree it has to be fixed.

By the way, my HR is a PVE Trapper, so I´m not saying this to protect any Wolverine-like combat ranger of mine.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • Options
    imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So what if everyone have little deflect buff im TR with 48% deflect chance and that's not gonna make me immortal maybe DC only :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xplmao2xplmao2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 232 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    So what if everyone have little deflect buff im TR with 48% deflect chance and that's not gonna make me immortal maybe DC only :o

You are seriously a delusional little dumb ***.

But then again you're the kid that only realized at-wills deplethed stealth a few days ago.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Boooom!!!!
    panderus wrote: »
    dexterity: No longer incorrectly grants too much bonus deflect to classes that are not rogues.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    so much for the bonus deflect then