test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Role-Play: Fear of a hunter

rockshi30rockshi30 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
edited November 2014 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
(i thought to start off my own little Rp here on the forum too! i anyone can join at anytime but there are some simple rules)

1) No godmodding

2) no sexual content (flirting is allowed)

3) No harassment

4) have fun!

its starts now!
"A true leader is not judged by his/her victories but by his/her ability to overcome defeat"
Post edited by rockshi30 on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Valtoria, a shadovar elite walks in to the tavern shew walks to the bartender. He seems terrifyed and refuses to talk to her, Valtoria sadly sits in the darkest corner of the tavern.
    "A true leader is not judged by his/her victories but by his/her ability to overcome defeat"
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ladore, a rather frumpy wizard in a disheveled robe and over sized hat. Sitting behind a rather large tome. Looks up from her book with mild annoyance at the giggling bimbo. With a minor huff and a dismissive eye roll, she quickly ignores the scene and returns to her reading.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

• Options
    edited November 2014

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Valtoria's dark magic begins glow from her hands she looks at her hands curiously, Then she sees the wizard. Valtoria says to her slef "she's just reading" Valtoria tries to ignor her but her dark magic almost acts like it's irritated by the wizards presence. Valtoria tries to occupy her dark magic by crating a dark runestone.