test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DC Heroic Feat Templar's Domain internal cooldown too long

theosymphanytheosymphany Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hi Team,

Can you please check DC Heroic Feat Templar’s Domain’s internal cooldown? This feat, while great in theory has a remarkably short uptime regardless of points invested and doesn’t reproc for a very long time. The internal cooldown from various testing by the DC community http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?440291-My-new-Cleric-quot-full-deeps-kill-sh-t-build-quot-w-video/page2 seems to be 5 minutes. 5 seconds per 360 is a 1.38% uptime which as a 4th tier feat I truly hope is not the developer's intention.

I can see that with the Fabled Iliyaburen set you team is trying to help DCs stack Armor penetration, which some of us DCs in the community would appreciate. If you can remove the cooldown of Templar’s domain or at least reduce it to something reasonable like 30s it would be a great alternative option to supplement that set for hybrid and DPS builds.
Kaelac Symphony LaggyGamerz Community
Guild and guide info

Module 4 Comprehensive DC guide |Module 4 MoF CW Handbook |New! Scourge Warlock Guide| NW Numbers and Mechanics guide |Crit, Power and DPS guide | Dungeon Delving guide and more
Post edited by theosymphany on

Comments

• Options
    jacksoonjacksoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    DPS build on a DC -.- don't you think's you took the wrong class?
  • Options
    kerrovitarrakerrovitarra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 559 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    @jacksoon
    I think, you playing a wrong game. It's D&D, clerics here are damage dealers with possibility to heal.
  • Options
    parp12parp12 Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jacksoon wrote: »
    I think you mean he picked a build which you didn't approve of. If a build is provided it's there, ridiculous to think that class choice is related.
  • Options
    healerthebeasthealerthebeast Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    jacksoon wrote: »
    ****** -.-