test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Race Reroll Bugged?

pilipino93pilipino93 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Heya,

I have done race rereolls on a few accounts and last time I did it was maybe 2-3 weeks ago. I just bought a token 2 minutes ago and when I went to the character selection screen the button to ''buy'' one was still there, not the option to ''Reroll Race.'' I checked my zen in game to make sure that 1500 was subtracted and it in fact was.

Has the option to reroll race been bugged since today's update? Or has it been for a while? Or maybe I missed something in an update, idk. Because I am now out 1500 zen :(

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by pilipino93 on

Comments

• rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    There was no update today. Just a server restart. You would be better off submitting a support ticket and explain in detail the issue.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Sometimes you have to restart (quit and then start again) the game client for services to appears. I've had that happen on character renames and such.

If it doesn't appear after a restart (by now, I would presume) then definitely put in a support ticket.
  • pilipino93pilipino93 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    oh ok I see, thank you both for your reply. I will go back in game later today to find out, and will update my findings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]