test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Swash set vs Draconic for party play?

teflondon75teflondon75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2014 in The Thieves' Den
The 4 piece is quite nice on the swash set obviously. Wouldn't the bonus 10% CA to party members be the better option for group play than slightly higher personal damage? I ask because I never see draconic listed for good PvE sets, always the captains set. Thanks!
Post edited by teflondon75 on

Comments

• Options
    brilliantcomradebrilliantcomrade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited November 2014
    I used to draconic set this module over the swash (because I couldn't be stuffed getting the swash) and I found that the defensive stats that it gets over the swash are useless in the end game dungeons. So I think swash would have been a better choice for single target dps, for party dps I don't really know it hasn't been tested much. I can tell you that if you are looking to do more damage then its mostly about build, I have played with several TRs wearing swashbuckling with a similar gearscore than mine and out dpsed them with the draconic. Also I think the new Drow PvP sets will be the better set for mod 5, keep a lookout for what some of the other TRs here are saying.