test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Who would you please analyze my foundry, and give feedback?

lilithsaqualilithsaqua Member Posts: 8
Hello everyone,

First of all if I posted in the wrong place sorry, I'm new to the forum.
Well I'm looking for people who can do a review of my foundry and give suggestions and feedback (always be welcome) here, in private or even in reviews.

This is my first foundry, so please pick up slightly in the critical >. < Srsrs
Thank you and good dregs Sunday to all

Title .: "O Rapto de Sarah"
ID .: NW-DL87XZZEC
Synopsis .: Jasmin is a beautiful city girl who like many started dating with a very jealous guy and therefore broke up with him and not to accept the termination of the relationship with her ex Jasmin kidnaps Sarah, your pet cat to force Jasmine to marry him, his mission is to rescue Sarah.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    karranorkarranor Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I found a good way to get people to run through your own foundry is to be an in-game guide. It seems lots more people are willing to give it a try if they can "fall back" onto the builder when and if progress seems to be confusing or blocked.
    Main(s): Kyruel Foecrusher OP, Meriki The Mad CW, Mortalis TR, Gorebringer GWF, Karranor HR
    Loads of videos: Neverwinter Video Guides!
    Find Neverwinter Game Guides on DDM's Realm!

The Fyxt RPG combines digital convenience with the fun of a tabletop RPG. Play the Fyxt RPG now for free!

Play Smarter, Not Harder! ~ Karranor
  • Options
    lilithsaqualilithsaqua Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2014
    Honestly do not understand what you mean and I honestly believe that is not related to the purpose of the topic, but anyway anyway thank you very much for your time to post a reply here.

kisses