test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Boon Questions

jerrockojerrocko Member Posts: 197 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
The next boon says I have to meet the previous requirements, but I have. This is TofD.
Jerrocko,
Leader of the Packs
Post edited by jerrocko on

Comments

• monkeydluffyopmonkeydluffyop Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Can you let us know which boon are you talking about?
    When you ask for a fix/report a bug, at least ask/report in detail.
    There is no bug to boon system (except some rare cases from PvP campaign) AFAIK
  • jerrockojerrocko Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Can you let us know which boon are you talking about?
    When you ask for a fix/report a bug, at least ask/report in detail.
    There is no bug to boon system (except some rare cases from PvP campaign) AFAIK

It's for the TyrofDrag campaign. I've finished Assist the Harpers (and it says completed), but the next one in line Assist the Gauntlet Order says "unavailable, complete previous tasks first!". But Harpers IS the (only) previous task, and it's done.
    Jerrocko,
    Leader of the Packs
  • monkeydluffyopmonkeydluffyop Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Have you tried to take new quest and travel to Ebon Downs?
    edited November 2014
    Have you tried to take new quest and travel to Ebon Downs?

Yes, it won't let me. I looked at the reqs, and went to Ebon Downs, but can't find a single GO person to get any quests from there. The same as the next one, too, at Icespire…no one is there to give me the quests like the Harper in NGraveyard.
    Jerrocko,
    Leader of the Packs
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Probably an obvious question but you got the quests from the guys in Protectors enclave right?

Also post a screenshot of your ToD campaign tree if possible.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
    edited November 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Probably an obvious question but you got the quests from the guys in Protectors enclave right?

Also post a screenshot of your ToD campaign tree if possible.

I see that I must go to PE for some of them, now that I'm level 60 at last, which may be the key part I was missing before. I have to go back in later and get to PE, but I'm deep in Rothe Valley and don't want to leave until I finish the quests there. Don't know how to get a screen shot. ;)
    Jerrocko,
    Leader of the Packs
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    jerrocko wrote: »
    Don't know how to get a screen shot.

Well the easiest way I found is press the PrtScrn button when you wish to take a screenshot then open MS paint then in the top left click the Edit button to show the Editing options then click Paste then shut MS Paint and you will get the option to save the SS then upload it to Imgur or some other picture hosting site and then when you have uploaded it you will get a bunch of sharing options , you want to pick BBCode (message boards & forums) copy the code then just paste it into your post. There is also an official SS option but I have no idea where the SS file is.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
    edited November 2014
    Well the easiest way I found is press the PrtScrn button when you wish to take a screenshot then open MS paint then in the top left click the Edit button to show the Editing options then click Paste then shut MS Paint and you will get the option to save the SS then upload it to Imgur or some other picture hosting site and then when you have uploaded it you will get a bunch of sharing options , you want to pick BBCode (message boards & forums) copy the code then just paste it into your post. There is also an official SS option but I have no idea where the SS file is.

Now I got offered the Sharandar quests, and it told me to go to PE. Which I would do, if the server kept up. ;)
    I think I'm on the right paths now, thanks for your help.
    Jerrocko,
    Leader of the Packs
    edited November 2014

It offers me campaigns, but there's no path or person to talk to. Does the "in progress" mean it's resetting? There's no one to talk to at PE either.
    Jerrocko,
    Leader of the Packs