test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing Enchantment from Artifact Weapon.

iamstarvingiamstarving Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello everyone.

During the Halloween event, my fiancee lost 2 "cat" masks for no reason.
1 while just equipping it.

Today, less than 10 minutes ago, she was slotting in a rank 9 radiant enchantment into her artifact weapon.
It went missing.
2 slots, first slot no issues. 2nd slot, shows slotted and it was not in the item.

A mask costs 100k AD max so its cool, we can farm again.
But a radiant rank 9 sits at 1 million AD.

Submitted a ticket but I bet they are going to say that she "accidentally" deleted it.

Spoke to a few guild mates and they had the same issue before.
If this is true, this is a horrible horrible bug.

I hope they fix this one.
He was number 1.
Post edited by iamstarving on

Comments

• Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yes it's a known issue , I think it happens when you leave a enchantment slotted in your weapon when you level it up to legendary and unlock the second slot if you then try to fill the second slot with a new enchantment it overwrites the enchantment you already had in the weapon , all you can do is try to explain it to support.

The same thing happened to me with a rank 8 Radiant , now when I level artifact gear to legendary I get 2 level one enchantments and slot both of them before slotting anything of value.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    It was at legendary when she took out her 2 rank 7s to slot in the rank 9s.
    1 went it smooth, 1 went missing.
    He was number 1.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It was at legendary when she took out her 2 rank 7s to slot in the rank 9s.
    1 went it smooth, 1 went missing.

ooo I never heard of that , I know it can happen with artifact weapons that are freshly legendary but never knew it could happen with gear that has already had enchantments slotted , all you can do is hope support understand the glitch.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I really hope so. This just killed my mood totally.
    He was number 1.
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Eeek, that's a new one.

Yes, we knew that the legendary upgrade is bugged to hell, I lost an R9 radiant. You seem to have found a new way to provoke the bug, though- I'm sorry that it bit you too.

Support don't seem to care, and there are no meaningful responses to the bug reports on here, either. I am sure that people who bought Zen and converted it to AD to afford an enchant which then vanishes due to a bug (which has been unfixed and largely unacknowledged for months) will be especially delighted.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Man, everyone seems to be coming forward with the same problems with the artifact weapons.
    Makes me wonder if the items were even tested or were they just rushed out with little testing.

Come on cryptic, we love you game, don't you love us?
    He was number 1.
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    kattefjaes wrote: »
    I am sure that people who bought Zen and converted it to AD to afford an enchant which then vanishes due to a bug (which has been unfixed and largely unacknowledged for months) will be especially delighted.

Indeed! Why, that's enough frustration to cause someone to stop playing . . . :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    But a radiant rank 9 sits at 1 million AD.

Cryptic's fault. Your loss.
    English is not my first language.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    vortix44 wrote: »
    Cryptic's fault. Your loss.

Our pain. :(
    He was number 1.