test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug: Guild bank and double click

gwynny2gwynny2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
When you have the guild bank open and you double click something in your pack, it "disappears". It doesn't go into the guild bank, it seems to go into some invisible holding slot. If you double click another (hopefully useless) item, the original object/stack will return to your pack.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2014
    We have been unable to reproduce this internally. Please try again with the build that is scheduled to go out this Friday and specifically what item it is and your character name if it persists for some reason.
  • gwynny2gwynny2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I logged in again today to get the specifics of the issue, and was unable to reproduce it again.

It happened yesterday (Wednesday) and had happened any time I'd done it previously (and on different characters as far as I remember). The items in question were stacks of enchants I was trying to refine with (expected the refinement window, had a stack of ranked gems disappear instead). On a whim I double clicked junk, and got the item back. The junk disappeared instead.

Now when I do it, the item or stack of items go into the guild bank (as they currently do to the personal bank).

I will check again tomorrow after the patch. Thanks!
  • xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i had a similar situation yesterday. i had a 99 stack of peridots, right clicked it and clicked equip. it disappeared. tried another stack, and it too disappeared. im not actually sure if relogging gave it back or not. but i found it really odd that it had a equip option, and that it caused it to disappear.