test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Ancient Warriors> are recruiting!

mthunzumthunzu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
<Ancient Warriors>

Ancient Warriors is an international organization founded on November 12th 2000 with the purpose of providing a fun and helpful environment for video gamers with similar interests who share a desire for fun, teamwork, dedication, respect and sportsmanship.

Ancient Warriors are not made from the same mold as the "average" gaming clan member. We are not about drama, trash talking or squabbling amongst ourselves. We take care of those types of situations immediately and effectively. We do not care about skill, rank, or who is a **** and in fact welcome new players.

AW is about fun, love of the game and a desire to promote an atmosphere which supports sportsmanship, teamwork and most importantly; Fun! Considered an extended family, AW members are always ready to help one another and offer assistance in any way they can, in-game or out.

AW members play a variety of games and the list of games we play is constantly changing. Just because we do not have a forum dedicated to a particular game does not mean that we have no players interested in that game!

The Neverwinter guild is currently recruiting players at all levels, as long as they are willing to get stuck in and be sociable!

We have a TS3 channel, which normally has between 2 and 15 people ready to chat!

We are not picky in who we recruit, as long as they are sociable!

We have members in New Zealand, Europe, China, America and Canada.

Join us in-game, then join our forums at http://www.ancient-warriors.org/Home.aspx

Looking forward to meeting you!

Hera
Post edited by mthunzu on

Comments

• zdaddyozdaddyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 73
    edited November 2014
    Hey, your guild sounds nice! Unfortunately the guild I'm currently in has dwindled to the point where there are usually just one or two people on when I play so I'm looking to move to a larger group. Who should I message in-game to talk to about joining?

Thanks!
  • mthunzumthunzu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Drop me an ingame message, Hera@mthunzu
  • mthunzumthunzu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Failing that, search for the guild using 'O', every member can invite.

Hera :)