test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rise of Tiamat Preview Patch Notes NW.35.20141023a.1

panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
Characters
  • Elminster found his real staff and left the temporary one he was using behind.

Classes and Balance
  • Devoted Cleric
    • Astral Shield: This power now adds damage resistance to players standing inside it instead of multiplying their damage resistance.
    • Bastion of Health: Cast Time reduced by roughly 50%.
    • Bastion of Health: This power no longer has a target cap.
    • Divine Glow: Now correctly gives global Empowered Stacks.
    • Divine Divine Glow: This power no longer has a target cap.
    • Divine Astral Shield: This power now grants 50% more Temp HP.
    • Divine Bastion of Health: This power no longer has a target cap.
    • Divine Daunting Light: This power no longer has a target cap.
    • Divine Healing Word: This power now grants 2.4 times more Temp HP each tick.
    • Divine Healing Word; This power no longer has a target cap.
    • Healing Word: This power no longer has a target cap.
    • Righteous: Fire of the Gods: This feat no longer incorrectly damages foes in an AoE any more.
  • Warlock
    • The New Soulbinder paragon path is now available for testing.

Content and Environment
  • Resolved several minor lighting issues in Protectors Enclave.
  • The Cult of the Dragon are summoning Tiamat into the realms every hour. Gather 24 other players and drive her back to the Nine Hells!
  • Well of Dragons: Many of the Heroic Encounters should now properly reset. Please call out any that you still see in a stuck or invalid state on the appropriate Forum thread.
  • Well of Dragons: Many polish fixes to the quests and Heroic Encounters to this zone.

Items and Economy
  • Golden Dragon artifact weapons are now be salvaged for 1 Dragon Forged Steel.
  • Guardian Fighter Profound PvP armor set bonus will once again increase their Block meter by 30%
  • Several updates to the stats and bonuses of new artifact gear and armor sets.
  • The Wondrous Bazaar now has a Preview Only tab where you can purchase off-hand artifact items for each class for testing purposes.
Post edited by panderus on

Comments

• Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2014
    This will be going to the preview shard at 4pm PST.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    OOOOOO SOULBINDER * Excited!!!*
    panderus wrote: »
    The Wondrous Bazaar now has a Preview Only tab where you can purchase off-hand artifact items for each class for testing purposes.

Fantastic addition , hopefully this will be used for future content too .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    gentlemancrushgentlemancrush Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 445 Cryptic Developer
    edited October 2014
    That post is now live.
  • Options
    effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    so are you thinkin about gwf paragons : sentinel / instigator and about base damage?
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    That post is now live.

Yeah sorry I saw and deleted my original request so now it looks like you are talking to yourself , sorry xD
  • Options
    valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    is this already on prev?
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    valencay wrote: »
    is this already on prev?

Not yet , server goes down at 4pm ( 5 mins from when I post this ) it's usually down a hour or so.
  • Options
    valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Not yet , server goes down at 4pm ( 5 mins from when I post this ) it's usually down a hour or so.

ah ty, i'm not used to pst timezone :/
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • Options
    herundrionherundrion Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    [*][*]Daunting Light: Now correctly gives global Empowered Stacks.
    [*][*]Daunting Light: This power no longer has a target cap.

I believe that's supposed to be Divine Glow?
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Server is coming back up shortly, there was a minor technical delay while we checked a few things on the hardware.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    herundrion wrote: »
    I believe that's supposed to be Divine Glow?

Yes it was, all fixed now, you and Crush both poked me.
  • Options
    meldan3nmeldan3n Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Any fixes coming up for the CW to make it somewhat viable in PvP again? Right now they're like GFs in Module 3 if you would additionally take away their Guard.
  • Options
    herundrionherundrion Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yes it was, all fixed now, you and Crush both poked me.

Although, you know, I would totally be ok if it was Daunting Light.

Just letting you know...

that I would be totally with you

if it was Daunting Light.

just saying.
    Co-Founder of -Valor-
    vih2r9.png
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    [*]Golden Dragon artifact weapons are now be salvaged for 1 Dragon Forged Steel.

Shard of dragon forged steel*. They're different items. A nice touch though :)
  • Options
    hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Okay... now I know what is the purpose of the 50k boxes in the Wondrous Bazaar.

Why is this system not applied to the main-hands as well? Why only the off-hands are able to have different bonuses with the same stats?
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • Options
    godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    panderus wrote:
    Divine Glow: Now correctly gives global Empowered Stacks.
    Divine Daunting Light: This power no longer has a target cap.

I think these two are switched.
    The one giving non global Empowered stack before was the Divine Daunting Light
    While Divine Glow should correspond to its divine version, having no target cap..
  • Options
    yperkeimenosyperkeimenos Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    meldan3n wrote: »
    Any fixes coming up for the CW to make it somewhat viable in PvP again? Right now they're like GFs in Module 3 if you would additionally take away their Guard.

Don't count on it.The devs said that all classes are more or less where they want them to. To be honest after the "Nerf Cws" storm that blew,and is still blowing, through the forums ,I'm surprised Cws weren't nerfed to 1 hit point of damage per hour. Anyway,i still enjoy my Wizard and will play it no matter what. I can only hope that at some point we'll get a third paragon path(Blood Mage maybe?)
    It's BUGS bunny i tell you.
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    meldan3n wrote: »

Probably not. PVP CWs will be whipping boys yet again
  • Options
    nuudlznuudlz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Characters
    [stuff stuff stuff...]
    Items and Economy
    • The Wondrous Bazaar now has a Preview Only tab where you can purchase off-hand artifact items for each class for testing purposes.

Please add the other artifact items too (just add ALL artifacts and artifact items) - thanks! :3
    The Zisters' Magazine - Subscribe now and you'll never run out of style.

We are always looking for new models --- Borderline Fashiondolls ---
  • Options
    unknown6472unknown6472 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Manage Artifact - unlocked passives reset when adding RP to offhand (HR)

i bought the HR off hand spent 400K to buy those cubes and unlock the inactive upgrades in the manage artiface menu and when i started putting RP in the offhand it reset the unlocks so now i have only the first passive upgrade unlocked
  • Options
    misery70misery70 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Characters
    • Elminster found his real staff and left the temporary one he was using behind.

Classes and Balance
    • Devoted Cleric
      • Astral Shield: This power now adds damage resistance to players standing inside it instead of multiplying their damage resistance.
      • Bastion of Health: Cast Time reduced by roughly 50%.
      • Bastion of Health: This power no longer has a target cap.
      • Divine Glow: Now correctly gives global Empowered Stacks.
      • Divine Divine Glow: This power no longer has a target cap.
      • Divine Astral Shield: This power now grants 50% more Temp HP.
      • Divine Bastion of Health: This power no longer has a target cap.
      • Divine Daunting Light: This power no longer has a target cap.
      • Divine Healing Word: This power now grants 2.4 times more Temp HP each tick.
      • Divine Healing Word; This power no longer has a target cap.
      • Healing Word: This power no longer has a target cap.
      • Righteous: Fire of the Gods: This feat no longer incorrectly damages foes in an AoE any more.
    • Warlock
      • The New Soulbinder paragon path is now available for testing.

Content and Environment
    • Resolved several minor lighting issues in Protectors Enclave.
    • The Cult of the Dragon are summoning Tiamat into the realms every hour. Gather 24 other players and drive her back to the Nine Hells!
    • Well of Dragons: Many of the Heroic Encounters should now properly reset. Please call out any that you still see in a stuck or invalid state on the appropriate Forum thread.
    • Well of Dragons: Many polish fixes to the quests and Heroic Encounters to this zone.

Items and Economy
    • Golden Dragon artifact weapons are now be salvaged for 1 Dragon Forged Steel.
    • Guardian Fighter Profound PvP armor set bonus will once again increase their Block meter by 30%
    • Several updates to the stats and bonuses of new artifact gear and armor sets.

I rolled a cleric and tell ya any changes would make it nice. I wish you guys would add commands. Would love a target assist /name, Or a simple alt click on portrait targeting
  • Options
    scarletsapphirescarletsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    the off hand I got for dc displayes only the class feature for a Divine oracle not and anointed champion
  • Options
    vasiliy33334vasiliy33334 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    For Staff: Please update Lurker server for RU community! We also want to test m5 before launch, PLEASE.
  • Options
    unknown6472unknown6472 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just loged into my GF and the artifact offhand (shield) has a problem.

when you upgrade it to rare (BLUE) you go from 8AC down to 2AC on it, then back up to 8AC when you get to Epic (purple)
This discussion has been closed.