test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Buff the other weapon and armor enchantments.

dnalyrdnalyr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 138 Arc User
Good example is the Bilethorn, it already gives a little 7.5 additive damage and you also gave it pretty useless (for DPS) DOT. Does neverwinter admins hate damage overtimes? Give it a real buff a real damage based on DoT, cause right now the most used weapon enchantments are the vorpal, greater plague fire and the lightning enchantments. Give your players choices and versatility, give the other weapon enchantments a fighting chance.

The armor enchantments, right now people are mostly using soulforged and barkshields, cause they are the only one who make sense. The others are pretty much underpowered compared to this to not only you get so little percentage to proc them but also you can only proc them once every minute. It makes sense for soulforged enchantments but the other armor enchantments are percentage base already you need to remove the time cap for it to proc. Its gonna be more choices for us and its going to be more exciting gaming experience.

Tenebrous enchantment you nerfed this enchantment to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, no one will ever use this now.. not only that you made it based on the users current HP, Tenebrous can now be dodged and deflected. Defense also lowers the damage. these nerfs i agree and its a beauty but you did not stop there, you still went on and gave it a 17secs proc... the last nerf i mentioned made it useless. So put back the 4-5secs proc and it will be a thing of beauty again or anything lower than 17secs. Thank you.
Queven the Executor
Post edited by dnalyr on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    One of the developers said a month or two ago that they wanted to rework all the enchantments but didn't say when they planned to do it.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • osterdracheosterdrache Member Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    One of the developers said a month or two ago that they wanted to rework all the enchantments but didn't say when they planned to do it.

You have a link or a quote to that? I am very interested.
  • dnalyrdnalyr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    that is very good! :D
    Queven the Executor
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You have a link or a quote to that? I am very interested.

One of the devs just said it in passing in one of the balancing threads , I think it was either gentlemancrush or panderus , they didn't go into any detail they just said they plan to work on weapon and armor enchantments at some point in the future , if I get a chance I'll see if I can find the post in the dev tracker.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • letojarred1letojarred1 Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    "IF" they going to rework it. Expect it to be next year or so, their class balancing and bug fixing takes a whole module to be implemented/look after.
    StrawberryCheesecake TR
    BlackberryCheesecake CW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CheeseCake House :o
  • dante126pldante126pl Banned Users Posts: 257 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    wish terror enchant stacked atlast 2 times so he could compete vs gpf :(
  • chihuabchihuab Member Posts: 71
    edited October 2014
    Enchants like thunderhead, fireburst etc. are just beyond useless in both PvE and PvP, I'd rather use a lesser soulforged than the perfect versions of those.
  • ikapamkikapamk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 294 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    I would love to see them drop the CDs of many armour enchants. 60 sec negates any good the buff may have given

Oh, and briartwine needs to be more substantial.
    Carpe Jugulum
    Sharra Del'Armgo - SW Trapper Hybrid HR
    Ogghra Bar'Ghuzumn - MI Scoundrel TR
    Vænna Thrymskjöldr - IV Protector GF
  • equ4lizerequ4lizer Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This reminds me that the current greater plague fire is still underwhelming, it would be nice if they introduce a perfect rank of it like other weapon enchantments.
    IGN: Granzon
    军医骑士 超过三千水平 突破极限释放开
    Daily: Granworm Sword
    Enounter: Vow of Enmity | Worm Smasher | 縮退砲
    Class Feature: Kabbalah System
    Aura: Warp Field

IGN: Faluzure 19k Tenebrous Soulbinder Scourge Warlock
    (The Corrupted) (Retired)