test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

welcome back me :D

tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
i`m going to play neverwinter more activly again, since some other popular mmo i`ve played gives the option for children to report other players suspected of botting with just an /emote.
you can guess how that goes.
abuse all over the place. if they don`t like you etc.
CEO of that game using the word heuristic and 100% accurate in the next line is too sad for words if you look up what heuristic means :D as it comes to some game program detecting possible bots and banning without doubt.
ofcourse it`s hitting loads of innocent players as long as they keep the head in the sand :D
and the crowd is cheering because they just don`t see what`s happening :D
i just choose not to play it anymore with such riskfull environment
spending so much time on a game and then maybe get banned for nothing no thanks.

most people not knowing how to tell the difference between a human and bot.
i actualy learned in this game the difference can be very tiny

besides that i liked the pvp more of neverwinter anyway :D
even the pve in neverwinter is funnier for me
almost all is actualy better in neverwinter.
only no traderuns or seas to cross with a boat ;p
but can live with that i guess.

ps: had to remove 4 smileyfaces lol
Post edited by tcarnce on

Comments

• Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Welcome back!

Get ready for Module 5 - the Trickster Rogue and Devoted Cleric are both getting needed boosts after prior nerfing. Class balancing is getting better - just taking time. :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ok thanks.
    i keep playing gwf no mather what happens ;p
    am kind of old and need to keep it simple and a bit usefull ;p
    i`m still at the beginning of the previous mod with leveling boons.
    guess i`ll survive that.
    not much gear improvement after black ice things ?
    still have those luckely.
  • Options
    djoffer1djoffer1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    myowmyow wrote: »
    Welcome back!

Get ready for Module 5 - the Trickster Rogue and Devoted Cleric are both getting needed boosts after prior nerfing. Class balancing is getting better - just taking time. :)

If by class balance u mean they are making TR the flavor of the month class, who can one hit kill every1 in pvp, well yeah i guess class balancing is getting better, otherwise u might be out of luck:)

And welcome back to the OP i guess:)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    hahahaha. funny about flavor of the month ;p
    we`ll see how it works out.
    i personly didn`t want to mention the differences.
    think it`s hard to balance exactly because of the possibilities in gear and spec.
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    djoffer1 wrote: »
    If by class balance u mean they are making TR the flavor of the month class, who can one hit kill every1 in pvp, well yeah i guess class balancing is getting better, otherwise u might be out of luck:)

And welcome back to the OP i guess:)

They are still tweaking the TR in preview.

And in prior Mods, CW, GWF, and HR have been easily capable of one-shot kills. . .
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."