test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

15% off mount?

pizza111pizza111 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey people!
A new player here with a question:
Just bought a bunch of Zen and I am willing to buy a mount, thing is, I had a couple of 15% off mount coupons when I didn't have the zen and just started playing.
I really don't remember how I got these.

My question is- where can I get it? How rare is it?
Really don't want to buy a mount at full price when I know I could have it for 15% less.

And, any tips on how to spend zen for a new player (whos not 60 yet) would be great, because obviously 10x enchanted keys is not the way :(
Post edited by pizza111 on

Comments

• ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I believe the level 20 adventurer's helper pack contains a 15% of coupon for a mount.

Zen mounts unlock account-wide, so if you don't have one on a current toon, you can level a toon to 20, open the box and use the coupon on that character. The mount will unlock for the entire account. To claim it, just go back to the Zen shop and buy it at 0 cost.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • eperb86eperb86 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    you are correct sir. I just did the same thing yesterday to save me a couple hundred zen. And your zero cost horse will be near the top. on your other characters.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Coupons also randomly drop from mobs, you get a random one so isn't reliable.