test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Maintenance - 10/21 (Completed)

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited October 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey Everyone,

We will be performing unsheduled maintenance on 10/21 at 7 AM PDT to resolve an issue with the Lighting Jars. Estimated downtime is 2 hours, but could be extended due to unforeseen issues.

Patch Notes
•Bottled Lightning: Players can once again interact with lightning jars.

Thanks,

Dwight

Update 1 (7:04 AM PDT) Maintenance has begun. Patch notes added.
Update 2 (7:40 AM PDT) maintenance is progressing as planned. Estimated downtime is the same.
Update 3 (8:15 AM PDT) Maintenance has completed. Welcome back to Neverwinter
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hey Dwightmc , will there still be a maintenance on Thursday or is this it for this week?
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • malachimabemalachimabe Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

We will be performing unsheduled maintenance on 10/21 at 7 AM PDT to resolve an issue with the Lighting Jars. Estimated downtime is 2 hours, but could be extended due to unforeseen issues.

Patch Notes
    •Bottled Lightning: Players can once again interact with lightning jars.

Thanks,

Dwight

Update 1 (7:04 AM PDT) Maintenance has begun. Patch notes added.

There wasn't a problem interacting, there was a problem for them counting in the collection of 5
    bi6w07.png
  • thetankbearthetankbear Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i am not saying maintenance is bad but i rush back home so i can login to play and i saw this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know how i feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROAR!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
  • sunnie2sunnie2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i am not saying maintenance is bad but i rush back home so i can login to play and i saw this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know how i feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROAR!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

This was expected and talked about as far back as last Friday, that I saw. It was also noted in the launcher yesterday that there would be maintenance this morning.

I will fault PWE/Cryptic though for not giving notice on Facebook or Twitter that this maintenance was going to happen.
  • y0byy0by Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So they fix stupid bugs like this but the major ones like...i dunno...me still getting hit while i dodge...those bugs are to minor, huh...but that jar...so important
  • jahrynjahryn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    y0by wrote: »
    So they fix stupid bugs like this but the major ones like...i dunno...me still getting hit while i dodge...those bugs are to minor, huh...but that jar...so important

It kinda is. People still need it for progression.
  • group5egroup5e Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    jahryn wrote: »
    It kinda is. People still need it for progression.

They didn't seem to care when all dungeons chests were bugged for 3 1/2 weeks pre Mod-4 releasing thereby severely stalling gear progression.

Anyhow, I am happy they have fixed the lightning jar bug. Now people can merrily go back to grinding...
  • dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
    edited October 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Hey Dwightmc , will there still be a maintenance on Thursday or is this it for this week?

That's not clear at this time, but we'll let you know once we find out (probably by tomorrow we'll know).
This discussion has been closed.