test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Forced name change

maxibestmaxibest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
edited October 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So my chars name got changed into badname 142835612893 or wtv, after playing almost since beta.

But thats okay. If people were offended, i can understand that, that isnt the point of the thread.

Is there any way of changing my character's name without buying zen?

Shouldnt we receive the chance to rename it?

It just seems like im being forced into buying Zen (which i wont, at least not with real cash, mainly because this doesnt make sense), just because this dude didnt like me and reported me for that (i know who it was btw, he did it not because he was offended by my nick, but because he wanted to 'harm' me in any way he could).
Post edited by maxibest on

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    You want to contact support and ask them that question. You will not get an answer on the forums.

Unless you meant this as a rhetorical question at which point I would say while I can understand your point I have little sympathy to give to people in this situation. Especially with bad names it's normally pretty easy to tell what crosses the line.

I know it could be considered pretty normal to give one freebie but IMHO this is just being nice to somebody who is more than likely knew what they were doing when they first chose the names.

I suppose it's nice when it's offered but I really do not feel players should be entitled to it.
  • Options
    maxibestmaxibest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited October 2014
    Ill try to contact support, thanks.
  • Options
    notsheriffsrsnotsheriffsrs Banned Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    lol what was your name before?
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yea, i'm curious now... apparently it wasn't *that* bad if he's been playing since beta with that name O.o
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    As this is a support matter and leaving this open will draw flames, I'm going to close this.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.