test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"BRB guys, I'm just going to smash my face into this here brick wall"

entrophentroph Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
Attached is a chart displaying my experiences with 250 of Vaindra's drops. In case math isn't your thing, 0.4% represents exactly one drop of the CW robes.

One question: why is it like this?
Post edited by entroph on

Comments

• zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    RNG hate us all. Send thanks to devs.

I remember i did around 100 runs in mod2 after it come out to get my armor on tr, didnt get it. Now in mod4 i started to doing VT just for salvage and daily dung ( so i can keep 24k ad refine per day), got my armor in second run.

• zankardzankard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Wait... I had a beautiful graph around here with my 1000+ Valindra runs and that awesome 0% of artifact drops... RNG is one thing, retardedly low drop rates is another..
  • carrytiexcarrytiex Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah it looks a little more than just bad rng. That sort of drop rate should just not happen when compared to others. What worries me is that they once had drop rates too high on the inferno lockboxes and I'm unsure they'd notice it if it went the other way.
  • adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I've made a similar experience. I did around 50 valindra runs overal, only 2 CW robes dropped (which I did not won). Yet all I see is gwf stuff...
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • entrophentroph Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It'd be one thing if CWs made 0.4% of the population, but I don't believe that's the case. I don't think it's bad RNG either. I just really would like to know why the drop rates are set the way they are. It seems inane at best. You can't go buy it with AD or seals, so what gives?
  • hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    RNG its a piece of ****.