test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zen market mount question

danntedairondanntedairon Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
hey guys,
so, i'm thinking buy a purple quality mount on zen market and i have a question, when I buy it all of my character can reclaim it or just one?

Thanks and sorry about my english, unfortunately it's not my native language =)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    carrytiexcarrytiex Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    All can, note that the shadow wolf will be up which I'd assume the same would apply next week if you're interested.
  • Options
    lordfuzunlordfuzun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
    edited October 2014
    All of the mounts in the Zen Store, which are there all of the time, are account wide unlocks. You can claim and reclaim the mount on all current and future characters on your account.
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    As others have said, all characters can get their own copy of the mount. You have to go to the store and claim it for each one though. Basically buying it for 0 Zen. Also, make sure you are getting a rank3/fastest mount. I think all the purple ones are rank3 anyway, but still. Its a real pain to buy a mount with Zen and then need to spend over a million AD per character to upgrade it.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    carrytiex wrote: »
    All can, note that the shadow wolf will be up which I'd assume the same would apply next week if you're interested.

actually, i decided buy a zen mount because the shadow wolf mount =D
    Thanks for all answer
    lordfuzun wrote: »
    All of the mounts in the Zen Store, which are there all of the time, are account wide unlocks. You can claim and reclaim the mount on all current and future characters on your account.
    now i know, thanks for answer =)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    runebane wrote: »
    Its a real pain to buy a mount with Zen and then need to spend over a million AD per character to upgrade it.

I agree, i was thinking get the shadow wolf mount on skirmish and then upgrade it but today i saw shadow wolf mount will come purple quality on zen market
  • Options
    ulvielulviel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 741 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Aww... my cute Fenrir I've farmed last year won't be that unique anymore...
    Ah well, maybe I'll use the chance to buy that wolf for my other chars too :)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ulviel wrote: »
    Aww... my cute Fenrir I've farmed last year won't be that unique anymore...
    Ah well, maybe I'll use the chance to buy that wolf for my other chars too :)

I'm actually hoping they make the purple quality one bigger. Would like to have a Shadow Wolf mount the size of the Hell Hound mount. Probably won't though, but something to hope for.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I'm actually hoping they make the purple quality one bigger. Would like to have a Shadow Wolf mount the size of the Hell Hound mount. Probably won't though, but something to hope for.

I agree it is somewhat small, but hey, halflings should have a nice looking mount too (as compensation for their uglyness?)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    ulviel wrote: »
    I agree it is somewhat small, but hey, halflings should have a nice looking mount too (as compensation for their uglyness?)

LOL. If they need a half-size mount they already have the other wolves. :) Except for the Hell Hound, they are all the same size. Found that out the hard way after buying one for my half-orc characters. Looks absolutely silly seeing a huge half-orc riding a tiny wolf.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    LOL. If they need a half-size mount they already have the other wolves. :) Except for the Hell Hound, they are all the same size. Found that out the hard way after buying one for my half-orc characters. Looks absolutely silly seeing a huge half-orc riding a tiny wolf.

Best mount for a half-orc: blue ribbon pig.
    ....don't look at me like that, it is a huge animal!