test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lair of Lostmauth(/SOT also) chest bug?

masizin777masizin777 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Dragon key chest keeps giving me the same thing every time. Anyone else?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• liliadnaliliadna Member Posts: 96
    edited October 2014
    yeah, most of the time in sot you just get lvl 5 draconic enchant, 1000 raw AD and whole one greater identification scroll, once a while you see some draconic piece or dragon glyph and rarely dragon gem. I never saw anything else in sot, no jewelery, nothing so I gave up on making keys and wasting AD last week

and for the bug chest we really can't tell if there is
    a)bug that show you item you are not suppose to get and you get different one or none (happened to me twice that key chest showed dragon gem and I got nothing)
    b)you are actually suppose to get the loot showed but you don't cos of the bug

ofc Devs tell us is the a) case, cos if it's b) the game is in serious trouble, but you know... if the system show me an item and I don't get it, it doesn't matter to me where is the bug, it just <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> me off, they would be better of if they didn't show you loot you don't get.

anyway there is also bug with common chests which you find in questing areas and they don't show you green quality loot so you just have to hit get all and discard green <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you get
  • masizin777masizin777 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    That is insane. Have they checked the servers for errors lately? Hope fully they don't get compounding errors.
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Just use Shard of the Endless Avalanche: Even if you miss, the mere size of Lostmauth means you might hit him when the shard explodes.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    liliadna wrote: »
    I never saw anything else in sot, no jewelery, nothing so I gave up on making keys and wasting AD last week

You know that you can decline the extra chest and save the key. The last few weeks I did SOT on three toons, I only got one dragon bone. The chest decline saved me almost 500K AD.

Various chest bugs still exists. I think the LoL extra chest is still bugged in that you get something different from what is shown. So save your AD

I have one toon that got the same neck piece from the last three FH runs. So doesn't look like I can get that T2 feet piece unless I buy it from AH which I won't.

The chest bug seems to affect even the arcane coffer in the DR lair. A week or two ago, all my toons were getting the same thing every day for a week. One toon got the Mark of Potency (the only time the chest bug was in my favor), and the other two got peridots.
  • chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    kattefjaes wrote: »
    Just use Shard of the Endless Avalanche: Even if you miss, the mere size of Lostmauth means you might hit him when the shard explodes.

This made me laugh, and i like shard.

FYI i run icy rays, chill strike, RoE, and FTF
    edited October 2014
    The bug where the chest does not show accurate loot is apparently a bug with the TOD campaign key.

If you buy the zen key there is no bug.

Considering the thought of more dailies makes me want to find a noose made of barbed wire, I use the zen key.
  • vyrokkvyrokk Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You know that you can decline the extra chest and save the key. The last few weeks I did SOT on three toons, I only got one dragon bone. The chest decline saved me almost 500K AD.

Various chest bugs still exists. I think the LoL extra chest is still bugged in that you get something different from what is shown. So save your AD

I have one toon that got the same neck piece from the last three FH runs. So doesn't look like I can get that T2 feet piece unless I buy it from AH which I won't.

The chest bug seems to affect even the arcane coffer in the DR lair. A week or two ago, all my toons were getting the same thing every day for a week. One toon got the Mark of Potency (the only time the chest bug was in my favor), and the other two got peridots.

A whole 3 times OMG nooooo. Cryptic obviously hates you.
  • rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    SoT chests are not bugged at all. The problem is the drop rate is very bad, so you'll get a rank 5 most of the time.

LoL Arcane chest may have a bug, but theoretically it happens if more than one player opens the chest at the same time. I always wait until everybody opens it and leave before I open the Arcane chest and I've never seen the bug, i.e., I've always gotten what is shown beforehand.
  • tigillotigillo Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2014
    chemboy613 wrote: »
    The bug where the chest does not show accurate loot is apparently a bug with the TOD campaign key.
    If you buy the zen key there is no bug.
    Considering the thought of more dailies makes me want to find a noose made of barbed wire, I use the zen key.
    Sry but zens keys dont work too, check this.
    rlrobr wrote: »
    SoT chests are not bugged at all. The problem is the drop rate is very bad, so you'll get a rank 5 most of the time.

LoL Arcane chest may have a bug, but theoretically it happens if more than one player opens the chest at the same time. I always wait until everybody opens it and leave before I open the Arcane chest and I've never seen the bug, i.e., I've always gotten what is shown beforehand.

Not true, im w8 same as You, all leave dungon and i still get other reward then i saw.

This chest are buged, all time. We start report this one month ago.

This never be fixed. We must know that.
    edited October 2014
    I can only speak for the times i've run this (many, many times) and the few times i opened with zen keys. So far, no bugs, but maybe my sample size is too small.
  • tigillotigillo Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2014
    chemboy613 wrote: »
    I can only speak for the times i've run this (many, many times) and the few times i opened with zen keys. So far, no bugs, but maybe my sample size is too small.

Even if some ppl dont have bug here, and zens kesy work this is not good !!!

Not each player can have this keys.

If is option in game in campaign make a arcane key, than this option must be fixed, if not delete this in "tree cmpaign" and over.

We waste a lot of time making this keys. And more time when finally after many attempts we decide to accept reward.