test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More Maintenance?

vupion522vupion522 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So I go to log on and see that there is 4 1/2 hours of maintenance today. Anyone know why? I thought Thursdays were the patching days.
Post edited by vupion522 on

Comments

• lordopiclordopic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    vupion522 wrote: »
    So I go to log on and see that there is 4 1/2 hours of maintenance today. Anyone know why? I thought Thursdays were the patching days.

Somthing was broken after yesterdays patch then somthing else broke whislt they were fixing that. :p

In the dev tracker part of this forum you will find updates on what is going on.
  • edongriveraedongrivera Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    read the Patch Notes section..
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited October 2014
  • chrcorechrcore Member Posts: 329 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    They decided to do regression testing on our time instead of theirs. Nothing beats their code and pray mentality.
  • vupion522vupion522 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sorry about that guys didn't notice the sticky. No need for the sarcasm though, it is pretty easy to scroll past and not notice there's a new one up. Didn't think to check the dev tracker either, but ill be sure to do that first in the future. thanks for the quick responses though.
  • vvergvverg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    According to their Twitter...
    Neverwinter @NeverwinterGame · 10 min

Update 3 (8:56 AM PDT) Looks like we will need to extend maintenance for at least an hour to 10 AM PDT. If that changes we'll let you know.

It says here it will take another hour... I guess they put a longer time in the gateway to be sure it won't extend another time.
    signature-lili.png
  • vupion522vupion522 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    frishter wrote: »
    I beg to differ. There's always a need for sarcasm. Unless used against me :)

It's sad that this statement is 100% accurate when describing the majority of people that play this game. xD lmao