test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Artifact belt skirmish chest drop

kabinoleskabinoles Member Posts: 229 Arc User
edited October 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I got my strenght artifact belt + draconic helm from the second chest of the normal dragon skirmish:D
is this normal or am I lucky
never knew they drop in normal skirmish
And from the epic skirmish not a gem or draconic helm always the same rank 5 and a scroll
did some of you guyz got lucky and got your belt from the normal skirmish
Most of the time I get better things in normal skirmish,sometimes I get 2 purple items in the second chest
Try your luck in normal skirmish its more rewarding

edit:got another strenght artifact belt today 10/1/2014 from the second chest
Post edited by kabinoles on

Comments

• Options
    emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Nice man, congrats
    Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.
  • Options
    nithaliknithalik Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ive gotten more dragon gems from the normal skirmish than I have from the epic skirmish, and Ive ran the epic skirmish at least 5 x more than the normal one. I get the impression it has better loot drops as well which is *** backwards.
  • Options
    sugarliessugarlies Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 99
    edited October 2014
    Gratz! Really lucky!
  • Options
    setheriosetherio Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I seem to have better luck on the drops in Normal Skirmish rather than Epic. I've also gotten a Lantern Artifact in Normal from the chest. Though, oddly, I rarely get something from either on my SW and he excels in that skirmish.

I've also used about 20 Legendary Keys (roughly 10/10 for in Normal/Epic) and each time I use those, all I get the automatic R5 Enchantment and nothing else (though I do get shinies when I do LoL Epic with Legendary Key, each time I get a shiny).

Still have yet to get Artifact Belt... though nice to know I can get it in Normal!
    ~Setherio

Creator and maintainer of TR's Epic Gear Comparison Spreadsheet

Join the legit community channel on Neverwinter!
    /channel_join NW_Legit_Community
    /bind 9 channel_setcurrent NW_Legit_Community
    And press 9 in game (not in ALT mode) to easily access the channel!
  • Options
    xanderleopard2#4636 xanderleopard2 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i did a normal skirmish and boss dropped cha belt. i won the roll with a need of 100 LOL!
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yeah I got the Necklace from the new three piece Accessory set from a regular mob in the normal version of the skirmish , guess I'll give farming the regular version a try , the epic versions loot table seems to hate me with it's rank fives and I.D scrolls lmfao.

And yes OP , you got super super super lucky .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    nithalik wrote: »
    I get the impression it has better loot drops as well which is *** backwards.
    Actually very many grinders out there have noticed the same thing.

But normal version is so BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING even if it has better drops ._ .
  • Options
    kabinoleskabinoles Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    good luck guyz,and even if the normal is boring for some try it more often
    It will give you better rewards then the epic,and you die less
  • Options
    wick220wick220 Member Posts: 40
    edited October 2014
    A plated belt of constitution dropped as a normal drop from the boss yesterday (I didn't win it). Normal Tuern.
  • Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    setherio wrote: »
    I've also used about 20 Legendary Keys (roughly 10/10 for in Normal/Epic) and each time I use those, all I get the automatic R5 Enchantment and nothing else (though I do get shinies when I do LoL Epic with Legendary Key, each time I get a shiny).

You don't have to accept loot from chest. Then your keys will be safe. Still used like 3 only. And yeah got gem drop in normal. Also had some purple shield fallen from boss, HRs bow for 150k AD.
    Only good loot from Epic was when i singled boss after all other party died in the middle. Got helmet with BoE and 2 helmets BoP in both chests.

PS Grats! you are lucky!)
  • Options
    setheriosetherio Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    thedemien wrote: »
    You don't have to accept loot from chest. Then your keys will be safe. Still used like 3 only. And yeah got gem drop in normal. Also had some purple shield fallen from boss, HRs bow for 150k AD.
    Only good loot from Epic was when i singled boss after all other party died in the middle. Got helmet with BoE and 2 helmets BoP in both chests.

REALLY?!?!

That's great to know! Thanks!!! Thought if I opened it the key was used regardless. -_-
    ~Setherio

Creator and maintainer of TR's Epic Gear Comparison Spreadsheet

Join the legit community channel on Neverwinter!
    /channel_join NW_Legit_Community
    /bind 9 channel_setcurrent NW_Legit_Community
    And press 9 in game (not in ALT mode) to easily access the channel!
  • Options
    wick220wick220 Member Posts: 40
    edited October 2014
    thedemien wrote: »

Let me make sure I'm understanding this. You're saying I can open the 2nd chest with my purchased key, look at the loot inside the chest, click 2. Decline and I will still have my key? Is this what you're saying? The key is only used up if I 1. Accept the loot?

This makes it much more attractive. I bought a stupid key and opened the chest to only get a rank 4 enchantment, an ID scroll and some gold. I was so pissed. I paid sigils, cult things, gold and astral diamonds for a key that gives me junk? I was never going to buy one again...now I might just give it another shot.
  • Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    wick220 wrote: »
    Let me make sure I'm understanding this. You're saying I can open the 2nd chest with my purchased key, look at the loot inside the chest, click 2. Decline and I will still have my key? Is this what you're saying? The key is only used up if I 1. Accept the loot?

This makes it much more attractive. I bought a stupid key and opened the chest to only get a rank 4 enchantment, an ID scroll and some gold. I was so pissed. I paid sigils, cult things, gold and astral diamonds for a key that gives me junk? I was never going to buy one again...now I might just give it another shot.

Yes that is exactly what he is saying. I look and decide if I want to accept and use a key or decline and keep my key.