test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Artifact Belt

tarmelfintarmelfin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
edited October 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
To Night I was go whispering caverns to slaying Vilithrax.
after too many attempts I managed to win an artifact belt.
(Belt of wisdom)

immediately I try to locate my brand new artifact belt in my inventory... But it was missing!

(Absolutely I have enough slots in my inventory for this item.)

by the way I kinda ready for this kind situation, because yesterday same thing happend to one of my guild and party mates.

So I take the prize windows screen shot. and log windows too. (all texts is Turkish )

Prize window
8ILAKes.jpg
Log screen
2PNn167.png

Im playing this game long ago, and I can frankly say that, Im not that lucky to win any good item from any event untill now. Because of this I feel so sad. first time I win a nice item and it's missing
Post edited by tarmelfin on

Comments

• watsolldateywatsolldatey Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The same happened to me 20 minutes ago. I have slayed Vilithrax and got the Belt of Wisdom but I didn't find it in the inventory. But I wasn't prepared for that bug and didn't take a screenshot before I have changed the instance. I reported it as a bug. It is a pity, because I was very happy about finding the belt -_-
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Sad to hear that but all arc support will advise you is to fill a report bug ticket ingame. They won't even move a finger to refun the item though - .-
    edited September 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Sad to hear that but all arc support will advise you is to fill a report bug ticket ingame. They won't even move a finger to refun the item though - .-

Yes, i have already done it and reported the bug in-game. It is not the end of the world but it is very annoying :/
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yes, i have already done it and reported the bug in-game. It is not the end of the world but it is very annoying :/
    I know right?

Stil, it must be feels like if you were a child and somebody pop'd up a candy, teasing you with it in front of your nose, and then took it away.
    edited September 2014
    I know right?

Stil, it must be feels like if you were a child and somebody pop'd up a candy, teasing you with it in front of your nose, and then took it away.

You have to bear in mind, that I am a Control Wizard. It was the perfect Belt for me xD

But your metaphor fits perfectly haha :D
  • casewoodshadowcasewoodshadow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I had just completed killing Villithrax in Whispering Caverns and was overjoyed to see the Owlbear belt of intelligence in the reward window (that I very much wanted for my CW). I switch to inventory and it's not there. There was maybe 25 slots free in my Dragon Horde bag, so my inventory was not full. I feel like Cryptic has just told me there is no Santa Claus.

I submitted a bug report since that's all I could think to do. Hopefully this will be fixed soon along with the bugged "key chests" in Lostmauth that are presenting different rewards that you actually get at times.
  • blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    guild mate had the problem with the key chest in LoL showing str belt but giving him a ring instead.
  • kristinlynnekristinlynne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The same thing has happened to me twice already with Vilithrax the first time with the twined rope belt and the second time with the owlbear belt.
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    This bug is causing an awful lot of disappointment. Recently a guildie was bitten by this- one of the calmest, most chilled (and funny) players that I know. His choice of words on this occasion was not complimentary, to say the least.

Really, this is a "must fix really soon" one, as the belts are probably one of the most sought-after drops in the whole game right now, so feelings are running rather high :)
    edited September 2014
    Yes, the drop rate of the belts isn't very high I guess.

I have done Vilithrax a few more times to get the belt after all but I didn't get it once. Though it almost always was a "Great Success". And from now on I will always take a screenshot after getting a rare item to make sure, that I have proof. xD
  • tarmelfintarmelfin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited September 2014

Yes, exactly the answer I got from support.

to support: This is not only about my/our missing item, this is about your missing reputation by your non solution focused approach to this kind of situation... if you can not resolve my/our problem and make this sad customers happy, what is the meaning of your existence ?

to devs: is it really hard to do inspecting and solving this cases ? obviously there is a serious bug which is affecting gameplay.
    instead avoiding players and auto respose without concern. why don't you try to solve and turn all these sad players to smiling happy ones ?
  • fangourfangour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Same thing happened to me today, got the dexterity belt as reward from Rothe valley but it wasn't in my bags, what a rip
  • fangourfangour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Also if any devs read this can we please get our belts that we should have gotten,it's been too much of a grind to be robbed like this.
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This is my second time I get an artifact belt as drop but I don't get it on the inventory.
    First time I didn't make a screenshot but I did it this time.
    I had space in both, inventory and riches.

I filed an ingame bug report for the first belt but I didn't got any response.

screenshot_2014-09-28-11-38-36.jpg

screenshot_2014-09-28-11-42-10.jpg
  • group5egroup5e Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This just happened to me as well and I submitted a ticket. This is definitely an issue that needs to be addressed.
  • hattorimkdhattorimkd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    same thing hapened to me with Sash of Charisma.If something hapens bout it, hope least i get it.
  • ivolpersonivolperson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Same happened to my Belt of Wisdom, same answer from support.
  • nimrosnimros Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just happened to me in eLOL. Dexterity belt was in the second chest, I clicked accept. No belt. This is the second time this has happened, first time was with a boon book. I opened a ticket, they told me to file a bug report. This was over a week ago (the boon book), so I figured it'd be fixed. Entirely fed up. 20 hours to craft a key, save it for the good items, and it's gone on trash.
  • tigillotigillo Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2014
    nimros wrote: »
    Just happened to me in eLOL. Dexterity belt was in the second chest, I clicked accept. No belt. This is the second time this has happened, first time was with a boon book. I opened a ticket, they told me to file a bug report. This was over a week ago (the boon book), so I figured it'd be fixed. Entirely fed up. 20 hours to craft a key, save it for the good items, and it's gone on trash.

hm, this chest is broken at least 3 weeks, or even maybe since start a Tyrany of Bugs.

Than dont accept this rewards - is broken, You dont get reward what you see !!!

This is one reason we make a this dungon and is buged and total waste of our time.
  • group5egroup5e Member Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It seems if the "bug" doesn't affect zen sales or is a massive exploit, they just ignore it. They will fix it in a years time, meanwhile everyone that has had belts dropped from the dragons will be probably playing another mmo because of the incredible lack of attention to these types of things. Especially if people have supported this game through zen purchases and such.

I have an acquittance who works as a writer for a higher profile game review site and I've been in contact with him for quite sometime now regarding the lack of fixes to serious bugs in this game as well as Cryptic's policy to these things. This belt drop (as well as countless other things among those being Cryptics outright lie regarding the "sale" price of the Dragonborn pack) and the customer service response to it has been par for the course and will be noted for future reference when it comes time too show support with my wallet and my time.
  • zactorzactor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I had this happen to me as well. However, I was in Rothe Valley and I just gotten Great Success for Killing Venfithar. The reward screen showed a green belt of wisdom along with the usual other loot, but the belt of wisdom never showed up in inventory. I submitted a ticket and received a response similar to others in this thread. For a few seconds I was sooo happy and then I was utterly crushed by the missing belt and the struggle to get help.
  • saroparosaroparo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The same happened to me lately
  • saroparosaroparo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tarmelfin wrote: »
    To Night I was go whispering caverns to slaying Vilithrax.
    after too many attempts I managed to win an artifact belt.
    (Belt of wisdom)

immediately I try to locate my brand new artifact belt in my inventory... But it was missing!

(Absolutely I have enough slots in my inventory for this item.)

by the way I kinda ready for this kind situation, because yesterday same thing happend to one of my guild and party mates.

So I take the prize windows screen shot. and log windows too. (all texts is Turkish )

Prize window
    8ILAKes.jpg
    Log screen
    2PNn167.png

Im playing this game long ago, and I can frankly say that, Im not that lucky to win any good item from any event untill now. Because of this I feel so sad. first time I win a nice item and it's missing

The same happened to me lately