test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Two months later and all I have from ToD is cosmetic items.

captainfarstarcaptainfarstar Member Posts: 44 Arc User
edited September 2014 in PvE Discussion
Currently I am 16k combat specced HR and despite multiple specs and gear changes have not got a single armor drop since Mod launched.

I have tried groups, solo runs, full instances and so still not a single a drop.

Is there some magic formula that I am missing to get a drop or do you have spec into PvE builds just to stand a chance.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wick220wick220 Member Posts: 40
    edited September 2014
    That sucks, man. I've experienced the opposite with ToD (I just recently reinstalled the game).

The first 3 Shores of Tuern (non-epic) runs I did I got: First run - Draconic Boots, 2nd run - nothing, 3rd run - Dragon Gem. And now I'm on about 25 runs with nothing.

There's no magic formula it's just luck.
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    RNG is a pain, plain and simple.

For them to gate most of the good rewards behind it instead of player performance, effort and skill is such a disappointment .
  • Options
    kabinoleskabinoles Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I got lucky,got my artifact belt+ draconic helm today in the second chest of the normal skirmish
    I only play the normal skirmish now ,it got a better drop rate in the second chest than the epic skirmish
    In the epic most of the time that is like 99% rank 5 and scroll in the second chest