test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Getting tiresom

lofarianlofarian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
After the last patch this game is grealy dodgie:
1) Still error with uncommited changes
2) mages sometimes cant target the dragons
3) rogues get stuck stealth meters, only solution is to quit the game
4) daily lurker doesnt work always, stealth still drained as quickly without the daily

regarding the up and comming revamp. please do something about the mobs.
1) Certain mobs still see through
3) 50% or more of the mobs charge over the whole map.. funny if you are close melee without any charge yourself
2) nice to put melee mobs aoe stomp or cleaving in 360 degrees, this makes life as a rogue almost impossible. Either the mobs have a huge radius of aoe or cleave thru you no matter where you stand.
These and the idiotic amount of knock back spells of other classes and these mobs makes it not easier. You can solve this by just revamping the rogue

Just my 2 cents
Post edited by lofarian on

Comments

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yes, I also get:

1) Still error with uncommited changes

2) mages sometimes cant target the dragons

It isn't just CWs though as my Warlock has it happen sometimes too....
  • yawulfyawulf Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Some enemies are made to see tru stealth so u dont get rogues bypassing mobs in dungeons and other areas which is really good
    *i have not seen the uncommited changes in like 3 weeks

there are aba 3 knock backs in the game now
    Boar charge-HR
    Bull Charge -GF
    Repel-CW, with the mobs aoes its fine they shouldnt change anytin just becos u want some easy play just anticipate and evade
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I can agree with the concerns about having to be up close and personal as a TR to do the damage, but having little to no ability to evade MOBs that constantly stump/aoe at their feet. It isnt about avoiding..I have no issue avoiding red circles. Its when ALL you do is avoid red circles cause you can't take even one hit without dying, and have little to no ranged abilities.

Rogues are slated for a revamp, so well see what they do.
    edited September 2014
    rogues have range abilities like 2 or 3 encounters and 1 at-will and all melee classes have to get close and personal to kill mobs fyi rogues are not archers to nuke from afar and yes they do have 2 evading techniques ITC and Bait & Switch

They also have 4 attacks that struck multiple targets at once
  • w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    2) everyone can't sometimes target the dragons (though apparenty the fix is to look, up, which is what they said in the zone chat - well, it sorta worked, I had to look all the way up and then some 45 degrees to the left and then I had this tiny patch of sky where the targt turned red and I could then hit the dragon. of course, odds that the dragon will just let you stand there and not put a huge red circle beneath you while you're gazing at the sky, are sort of slim)

Regarding other classes' (and the wererat thief's) knockbacks, is there a class that actually is happy when that happens? I'm equally annoyed when I'm on my rogue and starting to get into flurry and the mob is flung away from me or when I'm on my HR and puttin rain of arrows on a lovely close bunch of mobs and then someone decides to scatter them all over the place. I mean, is there some sort of benefit to that? I understand that maybe if you solo and are ranged, you don't want the mobs close to you but why make things harder on your team?
    edited September 2014
    [QUO

Regarding other classes' (and the wererat thief's) knockbacks, is there a class that actually is happy when that happens? I'm equally annoyed when I'm on my rogue and starting to get into flurry and the mob is flung away from me or when I'm on my HR and puttin rain of arrows on a lovely close bunch of mobs and then someone decides to scatter them all over the place. I mean, is there some sort of benefit to that? I understand that maybe if you solo and are ranged, you don't want the mobs close to you but why make things harder on your team?[/QUOTE]
    then talk to ur team mates aba such things then
  • lofarianlofarian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yawulf wrote: »
    rogues have range abilities like 2 or 3 encounters and 1 at-will and all melee classes have to get close and personal to kill mobs fyi rogues are not archers to nuke from afar and yes they do have 2 evading techniques ITC and Bait & Switch

They also have 4 attacks that struck multiple targets at once
    Ehm, so you suggest that the rogue will do one encounter and than wait 10 seconds to do the next .... that will be not very usefull in dungeons.
    edited September 2014
    yawulf wrote: »
    Some enemies are made to see tru stealth so u dont get rogues bypassing mobs in dungeons and other areas which is really good
    *i have not seen the uncommited changes in like 3 weeks

there are aba 3 knock backs in the game now
    Boar charge-HR
    Bull Charge -GF
    Repel-CW, with the mobs aoes its fine they shouldnt change anytin just becos u want some easy play just anticipate and evade
    Ehm ... i have a CW which has 3 knockback, but i might be playing another game..Friend of mine has a GF with 3 knockbacks and you forgot the class great weapon fighter which has several knockbacks too.
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yes that's right, all our problems will be fixed by one simple push of a server button :P

To this day I'm still waiting for them to fix the super annoying combat stance my HR continuously enters while standing around. Also I have noticed that if I switch to melee stance my HR holds that same pose forever ever. That one seems new to me and another pet peev.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
    edited September 2014
    lirithiel wrote: »
    Yes that's right, all our problems will be fixed by one simple push of a server button :P

To this day I'm still waiting for them to fix the super annoying combat stance my HR continuously enters while standing around. Also I have noticed that if I switch to melee stance my HR holds that same pose forever ever. That one seems new to me and another pet peev.

Sjeez thats a cosmetic thingie, to have the HR look good :)
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lirithiel wrote: »

Going into combat stance while not in combat is due to a Sharandar boon, "Fey Thistle". This affects everyone who takes that boon, and is why I rarely take it. I actually like it on my GF, because it makes her pull out her shield, which I like.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Don't worry, they promissed they will revamp rogues :) won't ever move back to my rogue again though...

UPD as for the bug that won't let you target a dragon, it happens for all classes but you can still hit it with AoE so that shouldn't be a problem unless you're running for GS.
  • galahad01galahad01 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Good-Day Everyone,

I have to agree with the Rogue stuff, something did happen to them even as of late as I notice it with my TR, I have better weapons then I did, have some upgrade enchants etc. Have better armour then I did also with better enchants. Which in my mind equals better than before A.C. as well as damage from weapons, but I find my TR more worse for playability, then it was, so what was all my work to get better gear and upgrade my enchants for???????

Maybe this is all old news but just something I noticed about my TR just in this last few weeks/month. I personally am not looking for the Devs to revamp the TR or any class for that matter to be able to solo group made content, but when one puts in the hours upon hours of play time to obtain better gear etc. and finally get it the character ( Whatever class it may be ) shouldn't play worse then it did before it's upgrading.

That's my 2 A.D. Cheers, Have a Nice Day All
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

" May The Wind be Always At Your Back "