test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

greed or need

cynnikcynnik Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited September 2014 in The Temple
just wanted to say that saying greed when is your class the drop but when is yours is legit to need is ugly, just simply put it this way right there is no one programing at cryptic all the game was made more than 10 years ago and you are thieves, right? so next freak that plays greeed over a 30000 ad armor or something like that. you are a bit insane you know.... no they are working on it... yeah the programers at IBM are working on it right now.... but they are dead. as the ones on cryptic as google girl! so greed or need? it is the think we areee nooot thieves... you are!
Post edited by cynnik on

Comments

• geeq5geeq5 Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm sry What?
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I can't understand what the OP is trying to say.:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Google autotranslate?
  • lihin23nihillihin23nihil Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    zshikara wrote: »
    I can't understand what the OP is trying to say.:(

I'll go with "Please can we remove the Need option from loot rolls?" for $100
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'll go with "Please can we remove the Need option from loot rolls?" for $100

Lol, I actually read it as a rant against greed parties. OP if you're reading this and english isn't your first language, google translate works best with very simple sentences. What you typed can't be read.
  • darkeye85darkeye85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    charononus wrote: »
    Lol, I actually read it as a rant against greed parties. OP if you're reading this and english isn't your first language, google translate works best with very simple sentences. What you typed can't be read.

Actually it can, it just that it cant be understood!