test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF Artifact Weap: Golden Dragon's Rage

scatheukscatheuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 49
edited September 2014 in The Militia Barracks
Hey there.

Can anyone clarify what the actual Equip wording means?

Does the 8% damage decrease only apply for 5 seconds after a Reaping Strike?

Or is it a flat 8% dmg decrease, and then the determination increase of 20% is for 5 seconds after a reaping strike?

Cheers,
Post edited by scatheuk on

Comments

• Options
    nithaliknithalik Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I also would like to know this.
  • Options
    ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    i can say this... you can only use it when you are in solo pve. It doesnt work in any other environment atm, not in dungeon not in pvp or at least i couldnt make it work. You do get a buff for 5 sec when in combat and you got hit or something similar.
  • Options
    nithaliknithalik Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Im pretty sure the 8% damage reduction is only applied for 5 seconds after using reaping strike the same as the determination increase. The grammar on the tooltip is not clear at all but that is what it looks like to me. If so the weapon is completely useless compared either of the other two.

Would really like Dev clarification on this.
  • Options
    ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    i;ve tried to test it and gave up pretty fast, i just couldnt make it work:(
  • Options
    kabinoleskabinoles Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I want to ask if the weapon change style when you upgrade it,because thats a ugly *** weapon
    if not then I will transmute it with the greatsword that you get from skirmish
  • Options
    sabiwensabiwen Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Has anyone figured this out yet? Does the damage resist apply all the time, or only after Reaping Strike?

I would enjoy this weapon if it applied it all the time; otherwise, as someone said, it's useless.
  • Options
    sabiwensabiwen Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Alright, I just went and tested this in a foundry mission. The damage resistance only applies AFTER using Reaping Strike.

This weapon is useless.
  • Options
    darkinght1darkinght1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    what I like about this weapon is power-crit-ap but I wonder if it's worth
  • Options
    l33thaxxor1l33thaxxor1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited September 2014
    Hopefully with the useless buff on this one they will change it to something great later on, as I ended up with three of them in the process of getting my ferocity. It would've also been nice if they would have given the Artifact weapons more Refining points worth due to the cost of making them.
  • Options
    pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Today was my turn to get my golden thing. Got ferocity. To me, it seems similar to pvp sets. Sentinel, instigator and destroyer. A defensive one, a tactical one, a pure DPS one.