test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Today's Post-Patch Gear Score Nerf?

daalydaaly Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
edited September 2014 in PvE Discussion
So last night I logged off my 60 GF sitting roughly at 17k GS however I log in today post-patch and after a while I check my stats and notice my GS has dropped from the 17k I had prior to the patch to 16,300 roughly...so was this drop in GS intended or not? And if this was intended, can someone kindly advise why there wasnt anything on patch notes for today as I checked and didnt see anything related to our gear score.
Post edited by daaly on

Comments

• Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Interesting, just noticed that my DC has dropped from 18K to 17.4K.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    jasonbhoy7jasonbhoy7 Member Posts: 53
    edited September 2014
    I have went up in gear score, I was around 17k now i'm am nearly 18k (cw) I changed a ring and neck but that would only add an extra 200 or so, not 900+
  • Options
    jennyavarieljennyavariel Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 167
    edited September 2014
    My GS didn't change on my 60 ( only one I checked last night ). 13.3k last night ( with aug companion ), and 13.3k tonight.
  • Options
    blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    my cw's Gs dropped 300 points
    I don't know if my gf's gs has changed as i'm building on it, seems to be going up fast but that is maybe due to leveling artifacts or maybe its glitched to?
    my tr seems to be the same

and its taken me over an hour to make this post because i had to reload and wait several times not just change characters like normal! I suspect its a bug though.
  • Options
    izidiusizidius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited September 2014
    None of my characters GS changed.
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Nothing has changed for me too. At first, while reading the thread, thought they removed GS gain from companions' active bonuses though.
  • Options
    suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My Jboots are slower...
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My cleric's GS changed by like 50 points, but I figured it was because of my new skele puppy that I got from the stream the other day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    bobherkamerbobherkamer Member Posts: 62
    edited September 2014
    My Jboots are slower...

Ah good one.

Jboots hehe, still got em on my toons if I were to log into eq right now !
  • Options
    luccameluccame Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Based on the decrease you are reporting, I would suggest to check your Black Ice gear if you have any.
    When it decays from T3 to T2 you lose about that amount of stats. All you have to do in this case is empower it back to T3 status.
  • Options
    rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I can say I haven't seen any change in any of my 8 toons.
  • Options
    umcjdkingumcjdking Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ah good one.

Jboots hehe, still got em on my toons if I were to log into eq right now !

wtb SOW & KEI