test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

what is it about ??

kaedennnkaedennn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 361 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So , each time i queue for the epic skirmish "shores of tuerm " and the queue make me leader , i receive this msg from someone in the group :

"This isnt epic , its a queue bug from the patch so watch out i can change the settings if you pass me lead. the system is ****ed up maybe thats why you havn't got a belt yet! "

it's a little bit doubtful !
Post edited by kaedennn on

Comments

• Options
    lihin23nihillihin23nihil Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    kaedennn wrote: »
    So , each time i queue for the epic skirmish "shores of tuerm " and the queue make me leader , i receive this msg from someone in the group :

"This isnt epic , its a queue bug from the patch so watch out i can change the settings if you pass me lead. the system is ****ed up maybe thats why you havn't got a belt yet! "

Sounds like some fairly standard social engineering to put you at a disadvantage. Get lead -> change loot rules -> grab loot -> profit.

You'll know instantly if it's epic or normal by how tough the mobs are. Feel free to report anyone trying this on with you in game.
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Every time you are getting this message from someone in the group? Thats not a exploit, thats someone who wants to be able to kick you at the end to anything that drops..

I would give you a few choice responses, but thats not allowed.. =P
  • Options
    yeahnubbyyeahnubby Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Did they proceed to kick you after they got lead?
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Bwahahaha. Yeah. "They" can change it but you can't???

Just ask them to tell YOU how to change it.
    When they won't or "can't" tell them what a ...... they are and put them on your ignore list.
    ...and put in a guild mail/note letting your guild know their @handle as well.

If you give me your bank account ATM pin# I can fix it too! :cool:
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    no, im not novice and it sounds weird , i was the one who kicked him :D ,
    but the first time i gave the person the lead after few questions , i just wanted to watch what he was going to do :D
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    eldarth wrote: »
    Bwahahaha. Yeah. "They" can change it but you can't???

Just ask them to tell YOU how to change it.
    When they won't or "can't" tell them what a ...... they are and put them on your ignore list.
    ...and put in a guild mail/note letting your guild know their @handle as well.

okay ,thanks ;à
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    So this is how bad the community is now? Trying to get lead so you can kick people for loot? Good grief. If it wasn't for my guild and /legit I wouldn't be playing at all it seems.

sadly yes , and worse , there are guilds who do that !
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yeah, it's sad that PL can kick anyone in SoT. Today Haarl's treatise dropped for my party in epic version and some crappy pvp halfing hr that did less damage than TR kicked us all!
    And yes, the community is bad, most of it is. Only new players seem more or less adequate and fair, that's why I like playing with newbies more than veterans. Can't have a single day without somebody picking on somebody in a well geared party while running CN/VT/MC or eLoL now.

Also, one day I realized how spoiled my dungeon experience was by all those go-through-as-fast-say you-can runs, after I found a secret pass in ToS. I was totally overwhelmed, despite that secret pass to small dungeon in ToS gave me simply nothing but some more adds and regular chests with green items and pots. And as I finished ToS I decided to go for more and q'd up for some t2s . Then you know what happened next? I got kicked for my desire to explore, even though I was on the first place of dps table with 11m dmg while 2nd had only 1.5m. Just gathered the dirtiest insults I know in english and tossed them at those PUGs.

UPD: Oh and all those people trying to rip off you in trade chat. Those are just ridiculously blatant.
    random person: "My p.vorpal for your tenser's disc"
    me: "1:1 trade?"
    random person "yeap"
    me: "check the AH, tenser costs way more than p.vorpal"
    random person: "woops, just checked myself sorry didn't know that"
    >________________________ >
  • Options
    gerbilhurdlergerbilhurdler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 418 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    magenubbie wrote: »
    So this is how bad the community is now? Trying to get lead so you can kick people for loot? Good grief. If it wasn't for my guild and /legit I wouldn't be playing at all it seems.

So this is how bad the community is now? Blaming the entirety of the community for one bad apple?
    I'm glad you only play in your guild with that attitude mister...
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Aaaaaaaand I've seen enough. If they alone can fix your settings and you can't as party leader, then I'm a prince of a well-known country. Anywho, you know the drill--anyone abusing the system needs to be reported via the website or ingame system.

Remember, there are some things that not even Cryptic can fix--not even with duct tape and WD-40.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.