test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Save the Princess - NW-DFMJNH8Y8

iceklaversiceklavers Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Foundry Quest Database
Foundry -> For Review -> Save the Princess

Save the Princess - NW-DFMJNH8Y8

The sinister horde led by conquistador Kroll - Ice King - conquered the city of Prudent and captured Princess Gio. Its mission is to help the survivors, defend the city and rescue the princess. Join this exciting and challenging adventure.

- Make your Foundry Daily in a challenging, exciting adventure and, above all, fun!
- An interactive and packed adventure of epic battles!
- Solo or party play.

Tks!

;)
Post edited by iceklavers on

Comments

• iceklaversiceklavers Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Up.

Come on guys, let's try and make this happen.
  • brave2005brave2005 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm going to try this. Nothing beats a classic 'save the princess' mission. :)
    Can we do a review swap? Mine is called "Private Pinata Party" in the Review tab, or you can search by @brave2005

Done! Well, I have to be honest:
    I really liked the idea. Putting out the fires was interesting. I liked some of the costume designs (mage).
    However, there are typing errors in nearly every npc interaction. I totally understand that english is not your first language though. The maps aren't very original. And what happened to Mage Lell? He served no purpose in the story. Also, there was no purpose in the 'evil crystal'. I would have liked to see Mage Lell come down and destroy the crystal at least. He just looked like such a cool character, and he seems useless. :(
    I think if you take some more time to make the story better, this could be a great quest :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Deep Scar: A unique event farming / exploration quest line that evolves into an world of its own.
    Want to be an NPC guest of the Deep Scar campaign? Click here!
  • iceklaversiceklavers Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Ok, I'll put the mage Lell at the end . I really wanted to show a GC with the dragon killing invaders - very limited Foundry.

I'll play your adventure. No problem.

;)

p.s. "Private Pinata Party" does not apper in search. - -´