test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Girdle of Strength for GWF (for PvP)

nezraalnezraal Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in The Militia Barracks
Inventory_Belt_T06_Greatweapon_01.png?version=5cedd24b4b25385765be394c54b87b89

Equip: +4 STR
Equip: +458 Power
Equip: +298 Armor Penetration
Equip: +298 Deflection

I am not an established gamer like many of you as I have been playing for a short time. Still with suitable trades and so on I accumulated just about enough so I can afford a STR Belt. I love PvP in any mmorpg and this will always be my primary focus and I run as IV > Destroyer.

Is this belt, any good ? More I look into the CON belt the returns seem overwhelmingly better. I should be running a 4x Pure Ice Set soon as I hit 350 (already got the bracers). What are your thoughts ? If the margin of difference (in benefits were a little closer I would have considered it).
Post edited by nezraal on

Comments

• ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    depends alot on your play style. For an assassin type of play i think str belt is the best option, that 4 str also increases stamina regen/ dot resist and that is pretty important for a gwf atm. Sentinels on the other hand are using con belt but that i feel it is a pvp only item.

So for the best buy to use both pvp/pve and at half price i do vote for str belt.
  • l33thaxxor1l33thaxxor1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited September 2014
    I run the CON belt for PvP against better geared teams for two reasons. Better survivability and a bit of a damage increase from the RI that CON gives. I've started running the STR belt in matches against under geared teams because I can practically one shot them with IBS.