test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for Fury SW top-DPS FEAT-builds!

korpakukac1korpakukac1 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
edited September 2014 in The Nine Hells
I have started my SW yesterday, @lvl 12 now.
I got the powers and rotations for them from top DPS SW players, but noone sent me a screenshot of their Feats.

So I would be very happy if those of you, who are top DPS Fury Warlocks could post a screenshot of your FEATS here for me so I can set my feats accordingly.

If you post a http://nwcalc.com/ link of your builds that is fine too :)

Thanks!
Post edited by korpakukac1 on

Comments

• kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Shameless self promotion, directly related to your request, can be found... HERE! :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • korpakukac1korpakukac1 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    One miswritten thing: You say Shedow Fold 3/3 but I guess it is Empowered Rituals 3/3
    edited September 2014
    One miswritten thing: You say Shedow Fold 3/3 but I guess it is Empowered Rituals 3/3
    You are correct, and the mistake has also been corrected... thanks! :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • intoxicatedknighintoxicatedknigh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 48
    edited September 2014
    if you want to follow a decent path Kolats build is awesome. I personally went a pure Fury build fury is going to be your highest dps potential because all that path is. damage damage damage. I just turned 60 with my warlock , I played preview server from early stages of the mod 4 preview and learned allot about how the warlock works. if you want a different opinion than kolats build id go devastating crit and killing curse. but thats my personal preference. and go human so you can get max herioc feats. also not sure if you wanted to pvp do NOT use dreadtheft in pvp ,,, instead use maybe vampiric embrace. I find it does up to 5K per tick damage when crits. and will tick 5 or 6 times. more damage than the dreadtheft will do with out being forced to slowly move around and wait for the melee to come demolish you while the wizard does their boring freeze nonsense.
    ~Angus BullGod - Swordmaster GWF~
    ~Vladimar Zul - Fury build SW ~
    ~Takadump onzcrapper - Iron vangaurd GF~
  • korpakukac1korpakukac1 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    if you want to follow a decent path Kolats build is awesome. I personally went a pure Fury build fury is going to be your highest dps potential because all that path is. damage damage damage. I just turned 60 with my warlock , I played preview server from early stages of the mod 4 preview and learned allot about how the warlock works. if you want a different opinion than kolats build id go devastating crit and killing curse. but thats my personal preference. and go human so you can get max herioc feats.

I was thinking which race to choose, but I went for Tiefling.
    Human gives +3HFeats and that can be used to max Blood Pact of Cania, that means +3%dmg from Con.

But Tiefling gives +5%dmg when the enemy is below 50% HP and +2Charisma too. It seemed like a better choice than the Human.
    Oh and the racial also lowers the attacker's Power by 5%. That goes well with Locks.
  • toxicknight799toxicknight799 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I was thinking which race to choose, but I went for Tiefling.
    Human gives +3HFeats and that can be used to max Blood Pact of Cania, that means +3%dmg from Con.

But Tiefling gives +5%dmg when the enemy is below 50% HP and +2Charisma too. It seemed like a better choice than the Human.
    Oh and the racial also lowers the attacker's Power by 5%. That goes well with Locks.

well as much as i agree the tiefling seems appealing and sure it does its a good choice I am not knocking it all. My logic was the human points into here there could probably equal that of 10% damage all around bonus with crit severity, consider it about the same as a slightly boosted lesser vorpal in your feats was my logic behind it. and this comes form experience, I started as a tiefling on preview, and found i was getting out dps'd and clobbered by human in the guild i was in when we ran TOS, Karr, Spellplague and such, and on there I had Ion stone all rank 10'sbonding runestones in companion perfect vorp, perfect bile.. well all the perfect weaps, and it came to be witnessed for me that humans kept out damaging me so I reraced and respec, identical with added feats and there was definately a difference i started topping dps charts.

but then again my experience was pre official release ,,,, and I have to admit Kolats spec is looking pretty op so who am I to argue hehe.
    edited September 2014
    Kolats spec is looking pretty op so who am I to argue hehe.
    You wouldn't believe how silly it is now with Legendary Artifacts and Artifact Weapon/Belt... :)
    va8Ru.gif