test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Better for a small guild to go Luskan or Delzoun?

mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in PvE Discussion
Is it better for a small guild to go Luskan or Delzoun?

There is no real chance to get a full party for the Dungeons so I am more interested in the opportunity to make AD from Rhix/Lord dailies, and possibly from runs with random PUGs for the dungeons afterwards.
Post edited by mconosrep on

Comments

• Options
    cryptfoundationcryptfoundation Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Depends on your relations with other guild. BIS guilds find a specific time in the day and get up to 5/10 people from each guild (depending on how many guilds decide to come) and queue at the same time (We're all Luskans). If you can find out that time and queue with us then you'll never lose a GG match.... If you're going to just pug and want to win go Delzoun
  • Options
    pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (We're all Luskans)

Why??? Why not fight each other?
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    I would go luskan to easily queue.

Also, every good PVP guild is in Luskan as well so if you get lucky or if you want to arrange something with them, that will make your GG match fairly entertaining to say the least.
    pointsman wrote: »

I think they do fight each other in regular PVP domination......
  • Options
    cryptfoundationcryptfoundation Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    pointsman wrote: »

Are you kidding? I beg to not get a pug match but with GG it's totally different... GG is like what? Every 40 minutes and if you're Delzoun it's so crowded that you may not even get in. So I wait 40 minutes for a 1% chance to get in? No thanks... Especially because most of the people are adults who have jobs and when they get on for the little amount of time they can they want to be able to hop right in to GG with guild mates instead of have a 1% Chance. If Luskan starts getting crowded you can bet all the guilds are moving to Delzoun
  • Options
    grimahgrimah Member Posts: 1,658 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    if you like going in as groups, enjoy PvP/are PvPers or want to just get the daily done easily go luskan. You get queues very fast and its alot of fun as a group because of the challenge.

If you are more PvE orientated and want to do the T2 dungeon alot, join delzoun. But expect long wait times and if you do not queue right a the start of the PvP you are likely to miss the whole PvP portion, PvP is also not fun as delzoun (usually) because its always one sided and it turns into more of a PvE grind than PvP match (after doing it a number of times)
    Creator of the featured survival horror foundry: "The Silence of Haydenwick" Video Review
    and also the featured satirical comedic adventure "A Call for Heroes".
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014

A little outdated since every respectable good pvp guild is on luskan now so the matches are a little varied. Delzoun still wins a lot of them but luskans win quite a bit now and at the last 5-10min, it is anyone's game