test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

lostmauth ignores cc immunity

burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
just another bugged dragon that ignores unstoppable and sprint with the falling rock thingy (small radius red spot)
Paladin Master Race
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fylingswordfylingsword Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    burkaanc wrote: »
    just another bugged dragon that ignores unstoppable and sprint with the falling rock thingy (small radius red spot)

Same here with the GF...the new mechanic stated when blocking that you have CC immunity in the epic dungeon for Lair of Lostmauth....no what so ever during the battle with the boss...Both with the big and little circle....

Also...correction, in both Epic version of the Skirmish and Dungeon from ToD instance, isn't the GF shield block take 80% dmg than remaining absorbed by armor damage resist? It seems to be missing against the Golems when them make huge sword swings and taken almost half to full damage.

Another thing, isn't the GF when blocking also can take incoming attacks from the sides or did I get that part wrong?

Any word from the devs would be appreciated? Seems too many bugs to be squashed for the GF to fully work.
  • Options
    samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Heard a lot of people talking about this
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • Options
    jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Also...correction, in both Epic version of the Skirmish and Dungeon from ToD instance, isn't the GF shield block take 80% dmg than remaining absorbed by armor damage resist? It seems to be missing against the Golems when them make huge sword swings and taken almost half to full damage.

Another thing, isn't the GF when blocking also can take incoming attacks from the sides or did I get that part wrong?

You sure it's a bug? Some attacks are supposed to be so powerful that they one shot everyone (even a GF, presumably).

And yes, the block is a 180degree arc, supposedly.
    Where'd my blinky-blinky path go?
  • Options
    str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Chain CC in this fight is intense, they're trying to create "non-add clustered" boss fights that are hard. Giving the dragon more HP would've made him much harder but it's easy to get chained to death even while blocking and dodging vigilantly so at least there's that. I say leave it, at least it's somewhat challenging like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]