test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Could we get Exportable Character sheets on Gateway?

bryan1963bryan1963 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I love the Gateway ! It's very handy for the adventures and professions etc. I would like to see an option to export our character sheets to a PDF so I could print it out and have my characters in a binder. Could we get this feature added?

Thanks for your consideration.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Interesting idea. I always liked tracking progress in games in a similar fashion in the past.
  • Options
    bryan1963bryan1963 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for the reply. Honestly I thought this would garner more support, considering a handful of people that play might have actually played tabletop PnP games.. I could be wrong. *shrugs*
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I think its a nifty idea. This gets a Sockmunkey stamp of approval. Not that its worth anything, but you get it anyhow.
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I like the idea, but my character changes sometimes on a daily basis. Would be hard to keep up to date if I printed it out. That being said I do still like the idea a lot.

Another thing I'd like that is similar to this is a picture of all my characters standing next to each other. Probably could easily be done by hand though with a little photo editing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    sexwax45sexwax45 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I like it, also how about just a way to view powers and feats inside the gateway that would be nice.
  • Options
    abishai3705abishai3705 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 40
    edited September 2014
    I have a laundry list of things I would like to see in the gateway! Exportable Character sheet is a great idea! Also off the top of my head:
    -be able to view "active" companions, switch out companions and train non-active companions
    -ability to view achievements and journal with the lore
    -ability to collect the items and AD from your mail
    -ability to change gear and enchants, artifacts or respec
    -ability to refine
    -ability to repeat previous listing in the AH (both in and out of game)
    -Access to our personal and shared bank items (maybe even visibility of the guild bank)

I have more, but that is enough for now :)
    Abishai the Blessed - 60 Sun Elf DC
    Shazaam - 60 Tiefling CW
    Link - 60 Menzoberranzan Renegade (Drow) HR
    Naruto - 60 Half-Orc TR
    Moose - 60 Human GWF
    T-Wrecks 60 Half-Orc GF
    Drag King - 60 Dragonborn SW