test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nerfed GWF Artifact Weapons Already

zardoz007zardoz007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2014 in The Militia Barracks
Double check your GWF artifact weapon descriptions people.

Surestrike buff Now reads +5% damage to the 4th swing of Sure Strike

Wicked Strike is now -3% damage resistance applied by the 3rd swing of Wicked strike lasts 4 seconds

And Reaping Strike remains unchanged. Anyone know if the 8% damage resistance from this weapon is all the time or only while using Reaping strike.

Not cool that we got Ninja nerfed after people have acquired weapons. Thoughts people?
Post edited by zardoz007 on

Comments

• Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Check collections "Artifact Equipment". You have to upgrade your weapon and each range increase the bonuses. I.E Legendary "Ferocity" Increase the damage done by the 2nd, 3rd and 4th swing of Sure Strike by 10%.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    bottulfbottulf Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have two Golden dragon's Rage, and one Golden Dragon's Wrath if anyone want the pile of useless ****s. I've spent 3 gems and not yet gotten the one sword that is useful for GWFs.
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    have u tested how upgrading them from green to blue affects refining ?

and wrath wasnt the wicked strike one ? its good i think i might get that one since hp bonus rocks + it helps with clear(kind of like old student of the sword)
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    cerberobotcerberobot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 345
    edited September 2014
    burkaanc wrote: »
    have u tested how upgrading them from green to blue affects refining ?

and wrath wasnt the wicked strike one ? its good i think i might get that one since hp bonus rocks + it helps with clear(kind of like old student of the sword)

The one with Wicked Strike is pretty good for IV or even Sentinel IV, I don't know if WS is better than WMS with that buff, but it makes it much better.

That's another hidden nerf to SM paragon.
  • Options
    l33thaxxor1l33thaxxor1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited September 2014
    cerberobot wrote: »
    The one with Wicked Strike is pretty good for IV or even Sentinel IV, I don't know if WS is better than WMS with that buff, but it makes it much better.

That's another hidden nerf to SM paragon.

No wrath sucks because the stacks wear off as soon as you get to the third stack. Someones already reported on parsing it and it's a fail until it's buffed to sustain the stacks. So far Ferocity is the only one worth it.
  • Options
    cerberobotcerberobot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 345
    edited September 2014
    No wrath sucks because the stacks wear off as soon as you get to the third stack. Someones already reported on parsing it and it's a fail until it's buffed to sustain the stacks. So far Ferocity is the only one worth it.

I posted that before your, so I didn't know :/.
  • Options
    lucifron44lucifron44 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    zardoz007 wrote: »
    Surestrike buff Now reads +5% damage to the 4th swing of Sure Strike

So the sword is useless, that's at least less grind to suffer in this mod4 campaign. Is the belt still somehow worth it? That is, if you have no belt at all then it might be, but if you have the xvim (slayer) one?
    Russian leaderboard first page. The proof.
  • Options
    ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    bottulf wrote: »
    I have two Golden dragon's Rage, and one Golden Dragon's Wrath if anyone want the pile of useless ****s. I've spent 3 gems and not yet gotten the one sword that is useful for GWFs.

are they BoE?:O cause i would love a dragon rage or wrath :)
  • Options
    l33thaxxor1l33thaxxor1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited September 2014
    bottulf wrote: »

I'm now in the same boat, and figure I'll probably be working on sword five after tonight. There really needs to be a way to petition them to either change the stats on the two other swords, or make them worth something more than 1500 refining points considering the amount of resources that are put into them. I will not be able to open shores or lostmauth for three weeks now due to their Sh@&&y drop rate on ferocity.
  • Options
    ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    I'm now in the same boat, and figure I'll probably be working on sword five after tonight. There really needs to be a way to petition them to either change the stats on the two other swords, or make them worth something more than 1500 refining points considering the amount of resources that are put into them. I will not be able to open shores or lostmauth for three weeks now due to their Sh@&&y drop rate on ferocity.

havent rly look at other classes weapons, but in gwf case all the weapons are the same. Most important thing is the 1051 dmg and class can work in both pve/pvp with all 3 just fine. SS dmg in pvp is so small that is rly strange how everyone is trying to get that one... I must say that of all 3 that would be my last pick and most likely for pvp purpose i would take the reaping strike version as its bonus can make interesting plays and wrath in second place for the hp.