test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF PvP iv > destroyer (not perma runner) - video

nezraalnezraal Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in The Militia Barracks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0JBWcCR1jQ

This mimics almost the same play style I have, and while I was watching the video I felt as if I was playing it. Loved it, whoever you are. Just wanted to share it with everyone.
Post edited by nezraal on

Comments

• emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Seems like a match vs seriously undergeared folks, as he pretty much does the same thing GWFs did in mod 3. That playstyle simply doesnt cut it vs guys who know how to fight. I might be wrong tho as its too early in the Monday morning for proper focus
    Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.
  • pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It's a way to play GWF and the guy i already met him in PvP, is well geared and a good player. But as emil said, it is a dominated match versus a weaker pug. For a destroyer it's a free-kill fest. But without perma sprint to shield yourself from CC and damage, against geared players it would be a completely different story. You need to hit-run a lot.
    But it's also true that landing i direct takedown is not that easy against experienced PvPers, so a CC-chain combo is also useful to catch the enemy fast.
    Would like to see a destroyer in a high-end premade. Nice video btw! Link more :P
  • l33thaxxor1l33thaxxor1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited September 2014
    nezraal wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0JBWcCR1jQ

This mimics almost the same play style I have, and while I was watching the video I felt as if I was playing it. Loved it, whoever you are. Just wanted to share it with everyone.

I can go between 30-50 kills a match against undergeared players. Staying at the top of the gear food chain is the only way for Destro to stay competitive in dom. Find some videos of this guy against equally geared players and see how well he does.

Without enough burst damage against high GS HR's or perma TR's it's challenging for Destro. I feel more comfortable with Formorian+P. Vorpal at these levels than with B.I.+P. terror, I've also been using restro strike due to its speed and near 20k crits simply cause it gives me better burst damage with my crit based build. It's still extremely challenging against Equally geared Pre mades.
  • nezraalnezraal Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    What's this guy's player rank - anyone knows ?