test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Inventory of coins without space or solution

khyuzkhyuz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I guess with the new coins dragon, many will have the same problem as me, these coins being bound and not disposable, we ran out of inventory space without any way to make space and once you no longer fit into the inventory, we can not do the daily quests.

Some say you can make room buying dragon ingots, but it is not viable. Example: to let go of 3.000 coins, you'd need 600 golds and 900 dragon stamps, it's crazy.

Think put some solution to this problem? as we have been 3 weeks in the same situation.

317bc9e1c5f7f664b8e07819bdadfdf0

http://gyazo.com/317bc9e1c5f7f664b8e07819bdadfdf0
Post edited by khyuz on

Comments

• Options
    abishai3705abishai3705 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 40
    edited September 2014
    You can turn in your Drake/Unicorn coins for salvage fodder in PE. You can turn in your Kessel's in the same manner. Grim coins can be converted to Glory... same with the battle coins. (or buy PvP gear) If you have too many trade bars (they stack to 3000) you can make some AD combining shards into enchants and use the trade bars to buy coal wards, or easier yet buy yourself a companion.

The point I am trying to make is there are ways to get rid of most of your items in the coin space... you just have to prioritize and manage a little closer as you get near capacity. I like to just trash the drops from the lower level areas like blacklake, hotenow, etc etc.
    Abishai the Blessed - 60 Sun Elf DC
    Shazaam - 60 Tiefling CW
    Link - 60 Menzoberranzan Renegade (Drow) HR
    Naruto - 60 Half-Orc TR
    Moose - 60 Human GWF
    T-Wrecks 60 Half-Orc GF
    Drag King - 60 Dragonborn SW
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I trashed lower level drops, sent Kessels signils etc. to alts, but I would like to keep dragon signils etc. to buy belts on refinement weekend (hoping for a belt till then).

3 slots for useless tyrians scripts, 12 for drake signils, some event stuff. WHY does this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> not stack to 10.000, gets a purpose or can be trashed?
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    khyuzkhyuz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I changed all the seals dragon and unicorn, I got rid of garbage from the lower maps. I got 3,000 coins dragon in 1 week, and 1 week to stop killing dragons ago (I kill only the daily quests), doing daily quests you get 50 coins per day, 350 per week. How long will it run out of people on site without solution?
  • Options
    karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I don't get it why the coins doesn't stack to 9.999 stacks. It has the space to display it on the icon....
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Not sure why people continue to support a company that leaves such issues in for so long.
  • Options
    abishai3705abishai3705 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 40
    edited September 2014
    khyuz wrote: »
    I changed all the seals dragon and unicorn, I got rid of garbage from the lower maps. I got 3,000 coins dragon in 1 week, and 1 week to stop killing dragons ago (I kill only the daily quests), doing daily quests you get 50 coins per day, 350 per week. How long will it run out of people on site without solution?

After looking at your screenshot I see your issue. Might want to figure out how to spend those coins until they fix the problem.
    Shazaam - 60 Tiefling CW
    Naruto - 60 Half-Orc TR
    Moose - 60 Human GWF
    T-Wrecks 60 Half-Orc GF
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    panderus said last week that they were fixing it and to watch out for future patch notes , this is a pretty crippling problem for many people and the only solution once you have cleared everything else out that you can is to spend your own ad and gold to buy ingots to make space and that is a ridiculous solution to something that should never have been allowed to become a problem in the first place , this entire issue was brought up on the preview forum about a week before the release of module four.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?726191-Make-dragon-hoard-coin-stack-larger-than-100&p=8653181&viewfull=1#post8653181
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Oh. My. God. Is that what's in my future??? As it stands, I have 4500 Vanguard Scrip taking up 5 slots. With everything else in there I'm considering spending Sharandar currency on redcap bows just to make room.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    doriangreighdoriangreigh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 707 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    i think many can appreciate the obvious band aid solution of dumping other currencies but that doesn't change the fact that eventually you can still fill up your currency with dragon coins and find yourself unable to get another quest or reward from any source due to that fact. Some currency is also requiring a large AD expenditure on it and those with more AD than sense can probably do that, us legit/casual players don't make enough AD to warrant the price of buying things with various currencies to free space. This is doing nothing but punishing people for trying to get ultra rare drops by farming dragons and punishing people who don't have tons of AD to just throw away for no reason other to free up currency space.

A real solution is to make all currencies from dread ring, sharrandar and tyranny be able to buy potions of heroism and fay healing. Personally I think that is the best solution. Simply making them stack to 1000 is a good solution but obviously this company wants to make drops rare and then punish players for wanting to do encounters as many times as it takes to get the items people want but due to the rarity you will fill up your currency bag long before you get what you are looking for.

I'd welcome someone weighing in on this, if its an over sight it really needs to be fixed since I distinctly remember when you COULD discard dread ring scripts. But for now this seems to be a punishment to players, there is no other explanation when some currencies do stack to 1000 others stack OVER 1000 and here we are with numerous other currencies that only stack to 100.

So we NEED one or more of the following solutions:

Make potions purchaseable with all MOD area currencies,

Make it so currency can be discarded,

Stop giving out currency for dragons and only give them for quests,

Make currency stack to 1000 on all types at minimum.

*edit*

Frankly there are too many dragon coins given and not enough other stuff to go with it to even spend dragon coins to get out of your inventory, there is NOTHING that you can spend JUST dragon coins on everything requires something else to go with it. You don't get hardly any of the other currencies (sigils scrolls) so why on earth would you make it so that you get like 80 dragon coins per day but only maybe 5 sigils and maybe 10 scripts? And that is if you do nothing but dailies, god forbid you actually kill dragons just to try to get loot.
  • Options
    kabinoleskabinoles Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    every currencie should stack the same,if it 1000.than 1000 to every single one
    and that you can descard them
    look what they did to the GWF and the GF ,they just switch the skills and call it new skills
    if they can get away with that
  • Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I guess I'm going to have to wonder around the easy levels, hope to
    pick up EXACTLY the right number of Seals to get me to the right
    multiple.... and not accidentally get 1 more... which would make
    me delete this game. Then cash in the seals.

...Then run out of space within 2 days, again.
    Yup. Hours and hours well spent.

PLEASE at least let us drop the Seeds and Blades and such!
    Mind numbingly not fun.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    ryonasryonas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    You can turn in your Drake/Unicorn coins for salvage fodder in PE. You can turn in your Kessel's in the same manner. Grim coins can be converted to Glory... same with the battle coins. (or buy PvP gear) If you have too many trade bars (they stack to 3000) you can make some AD combining shards into enchants and use the trade bars to buy coal wards, or easier yet buy yourself a companion.

The point I am trying to make is there are ways to get rid of most of your items in the coin space... you just have to prioritize and manage a little closer as you get near capacity. I like to just trash the drops from the lower level areas like blacklake, hotenow, etc etc.

Here is why you are wrong many of us are saving these seals >> drake , unicorn, grim coins so that they can use these seals later and swap them for weapons or belts to refine our artifact belts or weapons so spending them is absolutely bad for us

please don't forget the useless event coins that the devs keep them in our treasury stashed for a whole year and when that event arrives again at the following year ... well guess what ?? they remove the coins related to the currently renewed event .. this is aggravating .. why not allows us to discard event coins at will
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    ryonas wrote: »
    Here is why you are wrong many of us are saving these seals >> drake , unicorn, grim coins so that they can use these seals later and swap them for weapons or belts to refine our artifact belts or weapons so spending them is absolutely bad for us

please don't forget the useless event coins that the devs keep them in our treasury stashed for a whole year and when that event arrives again at the following year ... well guess what ?? they remove the coins related to the currently renewed event .. this is aggravating .. why not allows us to discard event coins at will

That is why I said prioritize; if you feel that holding the bounty coins to refine your artifact equipment is more important that is okay. I am not saying it is a good thing that we have such limited space (we are not in disagreement)
    You can turn them in and use regular bank space if worst comes to worst.
    Before you feel like you are missing out on too much by turning your seals to salvage:

Quality Base RP
    Uncommon equipment 100
    Rare equipment 300
    non-tier Epic equipment 450
    tier 1 Epic equipment 575
    tier 2 Epic equipment 650
    [Minor Resonance Stone] 500
    [Lesser Resonance Stone] 2,500
    [Resonance Stone] 5,000
    [Greater Resonance Stone] 12,50

The gear you get from the seals will be worth 450 refine points each (they will count as non tiered)... if you salvage that equipment (minimum 3K rough AD) you can buy 3 of the minor resonance stones for a total of 1500 RP for the same piece of equipment.

I understand the situation is not ideal, and salvaging limits you to 24K per day but eventually you will get a better return if you salvage.

Again, we are on the same side in this argument... but we have different outlooks. I am just trying to help the community out by making the best of a bad situation.
    Shazaam - 60 Tiefling CW
    Naruto - 60 Half-Orc TR
    Moose - 60 Human GWF
    T-Wrecks 60 Half-Orc GF
  • Options
    doriangreighdoriangreigh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 707 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    frishter wrote: »
    Not sure why people continue to support a company that leaves such issues in for so long.

Starting to ask myself this exact question, starting to wonder why I keep playing. I guess its because it has such a great control design, if only the people making it and the people marketing it would just make it work and find a way to make money without it gauging rich people who don't care what they spend and making the people who don't have to feel like they are too poor to be allowed to play a simple video game.

The potential is certainly there for a great game ... just please fix the issues and try to find a way to release patches that don't screw up the game for months before getting fixed.
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Stop giving out currency for dragons and only give them for quests,

So why on earth would you make it so that you get like 80 dragon coins per day but only maybe 5 sigils and maybe 10 scripts? And that is if you do nothing but dailies, god forbid you actually kill dragons just to try to get loot.

Lesser dragon hoard require 75 coins to make. If they reduced the coins you can get that would be an even heavier bottleneck. They already screwed us over in the new refining system by requiring 2 extra enchants for just a normal as well as the equivalent of 10 extra enchants as greater marks of potency on top of that. But yes something definitely needs to be done. Just don't hurt those of us who actually want better dragon hoarding enchants.
    The potential is certainly there for a great game ...
    Yep it's a shame for such potential to go to waste. This truly could have been so much more.
  • Options
    shrewguyshrewguy Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    That is why I said prioritize; if you feel that holding the bounty coins to refine your artifact equipment is more important that is okay. I am not saying it is a good thing that we have such limited space (we are not in disagreement)
    You can turn them in and use regular bank space if worst comes to worst.
    Before you feel like you are missing out on too much by turning your seals to salvage:

Quality Base RP
    Uncommon equipment 100
    Rare equipment 300
    non-tier Epic equipment 450
    tier 1 Epic equipment 575
    tier 2 Epic equipment 650
    [Minor Resonance Stone] 500
    [Lesser Resonance Stone] 2,500
    [Resonance Stone] 5,000
    [Greater Resonance Stone] 12,50

The gear you get from the seals will be worth 450 refine points each (they will count as non tiered)... if you salvage that equipment (minimum 3K rough AD) you can buy 3 of the minor resonance stones for a total of 1500 RP for the same piece of equipment.

I understand the situation is not ideal, and salvaging limits you to 24K per day but eventually you will get a better return if you salvage.

Again, we are on the same side in this argument... but we have different outlooks. I am just trying to help the community out by making the best of a bad situation.

This is wrong...Don't follow this guys advice.

HE's ignoring the fact you get double RP for a same type item. so a weapon going into an artefact weapon will be twice as much. Or a belt going into an artefact belt will be twice as much.

So, the gear you get from the seals is worth 900 refinement points each, which is almost double the minor resonance stone.