test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

About the Skermish in which I can find Artifacts...

netrilusnetrilus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 148
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I was reading on this website http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Artifact that I can find these 3 artifacts below in Skermishs is that a mistake or it's actually possible? If it's possible in which Skermish it's possible to find those artifacts?

[Waters of Elah'zad]
[Lantern of Revelation]
[Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue]

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    stevebobbstevebobb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 47
    edited September 2014
    It's possible to find them in end chest of a Skirmish, but the odds are very small. I found a lantern that way, while doing a skirmish with a level 30ish character.
  • Options
    tobixnewtobixnew Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    netrilus wrote: »
    I was reading on this website http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Artifact that I can find these 3 artifacts below in Skermishs is that a mistake or it's actually possible? If it's possible in which Skermish it's possible to find those artifacts?

[Waters of Elah'zad]
    [Lantern of Revelation]
    [Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue]

forget it. the droprate is too low to farm them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It is possible. It is more likely to rain jello-shots in your home town, though.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Sane people no longer bother trying this, given that you can pick up green artifacts on the AH for 200kish, and that you can get class artifacts for free. The drop rate is bordering on homeopathic.

Heck, there's also the PvP banners and the skull, and the Eye Of Lathander (from Dread Ring minidungeons), both easier to get than spamming skirmishes until the heat death of the universe.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    kattefjaes wrote: »
    The drop rate is bordering on homeopathic.

Wat? U using a iphone with autofill or summin? xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    volchitsavolchitsa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    No, I think he meant it. If it doesn't make sense that I would suggest you look up what homeopathy is. Contrary to popular misconception isn't not using natural means to deal with illness, that's the appropriately termed Naturopathy.
  • Options
    kevinc55kevinc55 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    homeopathy /ho·me·op·a·thy/ (ho″me-op´ah-the) a system of therapeutics based on the administration of minute doses of drugs which are capable of producing in healthy persons symptoms like those of the disease treated.

Hard to see how that relates to a drop rate increment - to me at least.