test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SW Missing gear (PROBLEM!!!!)

windquakewindquake Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 134 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Sw missing a low level blue pvp gear - not such deal
Sw missing GG gear from grym coins - kinda big problem
Sw having totally useless pvp set bonus 9% dmg under 20% orly? w/e
Sw missing Chest, offhand, mainhand in black ice profesion - THAT IS ONE BIG PROBLEM.
IDK if it is just me or not but I have no problem at all seeing all Iwd gear in profesion tab on other chars but when I check it with my SW I only see 2 set of gloves,boots,head, and rest are enchantments... This need to be fixed ASAP.
Post edited by windquake on

Comments

• charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I can't see the recipes for those in BI crafting either. Kind of a disappointement as my long term gear plan involves a BI offhand.
  • stalephreakstalephreak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    That's because SW was an afterthought. I mean, really, who wants to play a class that was advertised and pushed THAT hard?
  • windquakewindquake Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    That's because SW was an afterthought. I mean, really, who wants to play a class that was advertised and pushed THAT hard?

I do and I do expect to get at least a full gear sets if nothing more. I can understand that boosting GF and CW is important but cmon...I hope we can expect our gear tomorrow at maintenance....so far not even answer from any moderator..
  • thorfynnthorfynn Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2014
    windquake wrote: »
    I do and I do expect to get at least a full gear sets if nothing more. I can understand that boosting GF and CW is important but cmon...I hope we can expect our gear tomorrow at maintenance....so far not even answer from any moderator..

agreed 100%
  • equ4lizerequ4lizer Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    windquake wrote: »
    Oh really? Bad for you because I'll have level 2 in 4 days and I already have over 20k crystal ( and I can get 4k per day) which means that I will have to wait 3 more days for next maintenance to even see that they won't fix it cause there IS NOT EVEN ANY ANSWER FROM DEV. TEAM.

Guess I will get other gear / equipment or craft black ice boots / gauntlets / gloves while they fix it
    IGN: Granzon
    军医骑士 超过三千水平 突破极限释放开
    Daily: Granworm Sword
    Enounter: Vow of Enmity | Worm Smasher | 縮退砲
    Class Feature: Kabbalah System
    Aura: Warp Field

IGN: Faluzure 19k Tenebrous Soulbinder Scourge Warlock
    (The Corrupted) (Retired)
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Member Posts: 601 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    SW also can't get the ardent coin weapon evidently.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Glad someone posted this. I noticed the GG gear as soon as I hit level 60. Still nothing as of today.
    I aim to misbehave
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Unless your issue requires further information, you won't get any sort of dev response in the bug report forum. It's just that--a reporting sub-forum.

Also, do not bump threads. Such practice is expressly prohibited by RoC, rule 2.04.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com