test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Heello need some help with graphic setting

baddeedsbaddeeds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 74
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
since i have to put alot of my setting to low when fighting heroics . if someone would help me figure out what setting is for red circles in epic heros fights . how could i make the circles darker and more visible at lower graphic settings thank you
Post edited by baddeeds on

Comments

• angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Try setting Light Quality to medium or high.

I don't know if that helps, but I was advised by a Dev once to do that for some armor looking screwed up and it fixed everything. Based on that, I should think this one setting may help improve textures on prim (a 3D Modeling term for primitive shapes), which are what I suspect the "danger tells" are made of and created with.

What this setting does is to improve texture colors (making them brighter and such) - which I am suspecting is the difficulty you are facing.
  • baddeedsbaddeeds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 74
    edited September 2014
    the lighting was high but i turned off dynamic and made shadows medium i think that made it a little better . the lightening quailty is still set to high
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Are you talking about the HE's like the dragon in the rothe valley? If so the problem with him is some splats in some places I think might be animating underneath the terrain. That's just a guess but I've seen the circular hit happen with no red circle before hand.