test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lifesteal bug

fgmfanhafgmfanha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello,

with the introduction of the new patch Tyranny of Dragons i noticed that livesteal doesnt allways proc from damage!

Thanks!
Post edited by fgmfanha on

Comments

• Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Member Posts: 601 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I can't say if I notice this cause all I see is fields of green numbers on my temptation warlock. Not all damage you do will give you life steal numbers, such as damage from procs, so that might be what you are seeing. And if the damage is too low it might not register as enough to even make for a life steal check.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    It happened doing atwills with less than half health on a dragon and not receiving any health :S for like 5 seconds. and then it started working again! and it was not lag because i was seeing the damage floaters refresh!
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    fgmfanha wrote: »
    It happened doing atwills with less than half health on a dragon and not receiving any health :S for like 5 seconds. and then it started working again! and it was not lag because i was seeing the damage floaters refresh!

It may have been lag anyways depending on how the client and server talk to each other.
  • Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Member Posts: 601 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    charononus wrote: »
    It may have been lag anyways depending on how the client and server talk to each other.

Another thing, if you are at full health you will never see a life steal tick.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Another thing, if you are at full health you will never see a life steal tick.
    yes, i know but i was below half health :)