test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragon Glyphs, still bugged

magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
- they go through DR. A Greater Red will do 600 damage to you regardless of DR
- they proc other abilities, particularly Storm Spell and most probably Assailant. This makes for incredibly cheese "builds" (as any peasant can get one off the AH) for a certain class without needs for more DPS
- the damage they push is surreal.

Example:

- BiS TR, R10s and Legendaries, did 23% of his damage from Aspect of the Flames, next being 20% from CoS. Basically he cannot hit for ****, yet his overloads did most of the job. Where's the place for skill in this whole affair?

Overloads should not be deciding factors in PvP, dealing such an important chunk of damage. They need to be fixed, with ICD, and to respect DR.
Post edited by magiquepurse on

Comments

• Options
    lisaxxiilisaxxii Member Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Double post is redundant.
    Enemy Team
  • Options
    lisaxxiilisaxxii Member Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    This is not new or a bug in any way. The Devs are aware, they changed the blue dragon enchant but very intentionally left the red dragon enchant as it was.

This is the same thing as tenes, emblem, or any of the other ones there have been since release. They are revenue generators, they will change them when they have served their purpose.

And you said it best: "Any peasant can get one off the AH". So go do that, that's what had to be done with Tenes and Emblems so *shrug*
    Enemy Team
  • Options
    magiquepursemagiquepurse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lisaxxii wrote: »
    This is not new or a bug in any way. The Devs are aware, they changed the blue dragon enchant but very intentionally left the red dragon enchant as it was.

This is the same thing as tenes, emblem, or any of the other ones there have been since release. They are revenue generators, they will change them when they have served their purpose.

And you said it best: "Any peasant can get one off the AH". So go do that, that's what had to be done with Tenes and Emblems so *shrug*

I agree with everything that you said besides the "if person X abuses it, you should abuse it too".

Passive, non-skill based damage in such phenomenal quantity is always a bad idea. The fact that it procs some of the most dangerous (no-skill yet again...) abilities such as Storm Spell&Assailant in the game and not respect DR makes these things buggy and broken.

In the end, yes, I suppose I will keep 2 of these in my bag, inspect the other team before we start, and put them on if they have it.

But it's not a fix, and they remain dumb, and broken.