test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Sexy time Scourge Warlock build

chasingthemudkipchasingthemudkip Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited September 2014 in The Nine Hells
http://nwcalc.com/sw?b=m2n:4bxtf:a6lb,1f0kcki:60000:b3wzv:60000&h=0&p=hlb

How is it? :D

Is it Good I hope, this will be hybrid I suppose. It seems to work in pvp and in dungeons but your thoughts.
==============
I am a hero wannabe. :<
Post edited by chasingthemudkip on

Comments

• voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    i like your forum sig lol
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chasingthemudkipchasingthemudkip Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Thank you voltomey :D
    ==============
    I am a hero wannabe. :<
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Did a SP tonight with a Damnation SW in the party. You can not sneak past any mob it seems like with it. I watched the brain dead puppet move across an area to aggro something countless times. I think Damnation is pretty much a pvp/solo spec only because of it. It just causes issues in pve and makes things take longer.
  • drizztfohldrizztfohl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    What did you go with on stats?
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    charononus wrote: »
    Did a SP tonight with a Damnation SW in the party. You can not sneak past any mob it seems like with it. I watched the brain dead puppet move across an area to aggro something countless times. I think Damnation is pretty much a pvp/solo spec only because of it. It just causes issues in pve and makes things take longer.

Yeah, pets in this game are shockingly bad and primitive, and make me wince, whether they are puppets or companions. At least in VT, there's only one mob that people ever try to skip (the first gelatinous cube), and if you pull that, it hardly makes a difference. I could see it making Spellplague rather tedious though. I don't really like Damnlocks in PvE at all.
  • drizztfohldrizztfohl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    what boons did you go with?
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    kattefjaes wrote: »
    Yeah, pets in this game are shockingly bad and primitive, and make me wince, whether they are puppets or companions. At least in VT, there's only one mob that people ever try to skip (the first gelatinous cube), and if you pull that, it hardly makes a difference. I could see it making Spellplague rather tedious though. I don't really like Damnlocks in PvE at all.
    This is why I eventually respeced from Damnlock to Templock once I hit 60 and started running lairs. The puppet's AI isn't THAT bad in most scenarios but it flakes out often enough to make it a pain when you want to do controlled pulls. It also gets locked out of boss rooms most of the time.

It's a shame, as a Damnlock is a great levelling/solo class otherwise.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder