test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Holiday: Zero progress day.

query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So we have a new campaign and I am grinding it out like a good little hamster on a wheel. Until last night when I hear that little gong and look up to see 'Chest of Zhentarim 1/5 in red. Red? I've done every single campaign since the mod launched every day on this toon. Well I was up early and started pretty much at the beginning of the 'day' in Neverwinter. Maybe there are only enough materials to progress once a day. Fine I'm only two sigils short I'll just get them in the morning and the morning comes and.... Neverdeath, Ghost stories, one sigil. One. So I propose a new Neverwinter holiday. Zero progress day.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thrymskvidathrymskvida Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hello.

You can visit Dran Barrow in the Whispering Caverns even without Shay Cutter sending you there. He will give you two daily quests, and those will give you Dragon Sigils. Same thing goes with the agent of the Emerald Enclave in Rothe Valley.

Hope it helps.
    Shadow of purple wings: Help the Harpers investigate a wizard suspected to be part of the Cult of the Dragon. - NW-DEYV5SVQ9
  • Options
    fusionawesomefusionawesome Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You can get 2 sigils in Rothe and Caverns on a daily basis once you have unlocked the area's so besides the mini dungeons that's an extra 4 sigils.
  • Options
    koralzombiekoralzombie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hello.

You can visit Dran Barrow in the Whispering Caverns even without Shay Cutter sending you there. He will give you two daily quests, and those will give you Dragon Sigils. Same thing goes with the agent of the Emerald Enclave in Rothe Valley.

Hope it helps.

Drann Barrow only gives me the quest to slay the dragon and no other quest. Been like this for 4 days now.

I am on day 3 of zhents. I think something is broken for my character.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    You can get 2 sigils in Rothe and Caverns on a daily basis once you have unlocked the area's so besides the mini dungeons that's an extra 4 sigils.

Basically you get 6 secrets and 5 sigils per day, once you have unlocked all the areas.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Drann Barrow only gives me the quest to slay the dragon and no other quest. Been like this for 4 days now.

I am on day 3 of zhents. I think something is broken for my character.

Hello.

That sounds like a glitch. When I visited him today, he gave a quest to kill the dragon and a quest to steal four documents from the cultists' tents. As Adinosii says, you should be able to get five Dragon Sigils per day.
    Shadow of purple wings: Help the Harpers investigate a wizard suspected to be part of the Cult of the Dragon. - NW-DEYV5SVQ9
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    He has never given me the quest to steal documents. Even when I picked the main quest up in PE from Shay Cutter.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Can someone tell me what the name of the quest to steal the documents is so I can make a bug report. Thanks
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I'll go and check with my second character. I'll post the name in a few minutes.

Edit: Dran Barrow's quests today are (At least for me!) Ritual Behavior (Stealing four documents from the Cult of the Dragon's Tents) and Vilithrax (Killing the Dracolich). Hope it helps!
  • Options
    query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hmkm. I did all my dragon farming before those areas opened up and somehow did not notice.
  • Options
    saini50990saini50990 Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    same for me only 1 dragon sigil per day. i do get 6 cult secret though but only 1 sigil.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Once you have unlocked all areas, you should get 2 sigils in Rothé, 2 sigils in Whispering Caverns, one from the daily quest- that's a total of 5.

Later, you get 3 more from Tuern portal quest.
    Hoping for improvements...