test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Black Ice Drop rates.

juxpitosjuxpitos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PvE Discussion
I have a suggestion to make. Make the black ice gear something you have to buy every piece of. As i see it there is a possibility that someone could farm the Beholders, Raiders, Prospectors... forever and never get the gloves or weapon. at least make it a sliding scale where if you don't get it this time the chance goes up that you will next time until such a point where it is a guarantee. otherwise fire your staff and hire some people with a brain. i know you want us to get addicted to the game but i am seriously about to quit. I have spent real money buying Zen for this game and on top of my account getting hacked and you guys not doing anything but telling me to change my password and email associated with my account and then asking me over and over and over to consent to a character revert (that i have consented to at least twice) you do nothing but if i open a ticket in game you send the response to the old email address... Really? Now i have to farm Black Ice to make my gear good (and keep it good as it melts or whatever) and farm for a drop i have the chance of NEVER getting. that's a little bogus even for Cryptic/PWE's standards.
Post edited by juxpitos on

Comments

• Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    This is just based on my experience and dozens of epic encounters I've participated in.

If I was there from an early period and contributed a lot to the fight, I'd get an epic item/black ice gear 30% of the time.
  • Options
    juxpitosjuxpitos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    well out of over 200 Epics i have acquired the gauntlets ONCE and Bile ONCE. so i have less than a 1% chance to get anything, really? <1% for hundreds of hours and real life money wasted. I love the fact that i lost millions of AD worth of stuff and the supports only response was to send me the same email three times to an email address that wasn't associated with my account. Screw PWE/Cryptic, Wildstar here i come!
  • Options
    krieg69krieg69 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    juxpitos wrote: »
    well out of over 200 Epics i have acquired the gauntlets ONCE and Bile ONCE. so i have less than a 1% chance to get anything, really? <1% for hundreds of hours and real life money wasted. I love the fact that i lost millions of AD worth of stuff and the supports only response was to send me the same email three times to an email address that wasn't associated with my account. Screw PWE/Cryptic, Wildstar here i come!

The lesson I've learned for this is to never again try for equipment sets that have a "drop only" component. I'll just farm the boons and be done with it.