test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

whats up with so many bots in PvP lately

legioettelegioette Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PvE Discussion
i didn't know where to post this , but since it pertains to PvP , i put it in this sub-forum.

Lately i've been seeing alot of PvP bots ( not bad players ) but real bots , who follow pre given instructions , namely go stand on mid node and die and rinse and repeat . funny part is all bots i've seen are TRs ( cd be chance )

The real question is why so many bots since last 3-4 days. i'd never seen a pvp bot earlier and now they are just ruining games. whoever gets the least amount of them wins. i played 5 matches today , i won 4 of them , but all 5 of them had bots ranging from 1 to 4 in number in the game. Even though i won most of them ( lucky other team had more bots ) , but it's still not fun to play with bots in the game.

can u please address this issue cryptic ASAP ?

Thanks
Post edited by legioette on

Comments

• Options
    benja32gonsalesbenja32gonsales Member Posts: 236 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    I've seen many HRs and DCs who go to 'x' place and doesn't dodge nor move when a GWF or TR start to hit them and they only keep doing At-Wills and some encounter, i guess those are bots too.
  • Options
    crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Never encountered anyone I would call a bot apart from one game where I seen a gf always go to one flag and just hold shield up facing one way lol then occasionally use frontline but that was it, no attacks apart from frontline and holding shield up, standing still.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lihin23nihillihin23nihil Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    There are plenty of bots in PVP both pre and post level 60. Yes, they are usually halfling TR with default names and just go to mid and spam attacks (watching 2 of them duel is quite funny).

I guess the ELO is working to some extent, I only see them on new characters until they have established a PVP ranking. Then I don't see them again.
  • Options
    lisaxxiilisaxxii Member Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    I wish my pugs would go to mid =\

WTB fodder bots so I can carry my team!
    Enemy Team
  • Options
    koralzombiekoralzombie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    legioette wrote: »
    i didn't know where to post this , but since it pertains to PvP , i put it in this sub-forum.

Lately i've been seeing alot of PvP bots ( not bad players ) but real bots , who follow pre given instructions , namely go stand on mid node and die and rinse and repeat . funny part is all bots i've seen are TRs ( cd be chance )

The real question is why so many bots since last 3-4 days. i'd never seen a pvp bot earlier and now they are just ruining games. whoever gets the least amount of them wins. i played 5 matches today , i won 4 of them , but all 5 of them had bots ranging from 1 to 4 in number in the game. Even though i won most of them ( lucky other team had more bots ) , but it's still not fun to play with bots in the game.

can u please address this issue cryptic ASAP ?

Thanks

Want to get rid of pvp bots/? Easy. Stop the XP rewrd for pvp battles. Thats why they do it. Not efficient to run a bot for AD through pvp but it is efficient to use pvp to level a future spam bot or auto login leadership farming bot for AD.
  • Options
    cryptfoundationcryptfoundation Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Lol got a bot 4 times in a row. At least yours went to mid mine just stayed near pots as to purposely ruin the PVP match and make the team he was on lose