test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragon Campain Bug

ronackerronacker Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Can't progress In Dragon quest.

I logged in this morning and played the icespire dragon quest, no problem. Then to Neverdeath graveyard play it no problem. Then to ebon downs where I collected the scrolls turned them in. I decided to change instance to kill dragon faster, after killing dragon I couldn't ctrl+f to collect rewards, no message about inventory full. i go to campfire where NPC is to turn in dragon kill, but when I hit f to talk to NPC both quest was listed, even though I had turned in the scroll quest.
when i tried collecting, error message inventory full, I had a greater bag of holding empty. and on right of screen where the heroic encounter collect icon is still there, I tried verifiy files, and patching whole thing.

I tried dropping quest, no help.
then I thought I would try Roth valley, talked to NPC at campfire and accepted quests played both quest, and still couldn't collect, same error message, inventory full can't reslove quest. still heroic encounter collect still on screen, can't ctrl+f.

strange thing I can go to Ice wind dale play heroic encounter and collect, but still has heroic encounter collect ctrl+f on screen.

I have first two boons, and working on the 4 campain the one that takes 5 days to do with 3 or 4 complete.

can't progress any further.

Ricben
Post edited by ronacker on

Comments

• Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    ronacker wrote: »
    error message inventory full, I had a greater bag of holding empty.

You are collecting stuff that goes into your currency bag, not your regular inventory. It's probably full, as the message says....clean it out - exchange some of your seals, or fomorian concoctions or whatever....
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    ronackerronacker Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    you are correct, I tossed some stuff, and fixed it right away,
    thanks

Ricben